Orlando Sanford Airport

Prince Eric1

<font color=red>DISboard Ghostbuster<br><font colo
Has anyone flown into the Orlando Sanford Airport. We are trying an airline new to our area called transmeridian, but they fly into the Orlando Sanford instead of the regular Orlando airport. How long will it take to get to Universal from this airport and are the wait times longer, shorter, or the same. Thanks for any information.

I'm pretty sure that airport is a 45 minute drive to Universal. I read that on the transportation board. I bet you can check there and find out for sure.

Hi Prince Eric, we were looking into Sanford too for future travel. You might have better luck on the transportation board -- I posted a question about this a few weeks ago:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412375.

The only thing is that the transportation out of there is limited. There aren't as many car services.

Good luck!

Sanford is a pretty small airport its where most of the charter flights from the uk fly into it take about 35min-45mins to get to Orlando but we found check in pretty quick and going through customs as well was quick and they did have a seperate queing line for residents of US which I reckon would make it quicker for you:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter