Orlando Residents, I need advice!! Suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner!!

mt mommy

Mouseketeer
We will be in Orlando for Thanksgiving. I would love a nice place to eat for Thanksgiving. I called the Ritz and the Four Seasons. 120$ pp??? say what? I don't mind 70$ pp, we have a family of four. 120$ pp is WAY TOO much!!

Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! I know you all have great recommendations for a great place to eat!!!

If you are looking for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, you may be not find what you are looking for.

We tried for many years to find that "traditional holiday dinner" and were always disappointed.

My suggestion....make dinner reservations at a restaurant that appeals to you and make that a new tradition.

I realize that this is probably not the answer you were hoping to hear...but its my best advice.

We've done the buffet for Thanksgiving at both the Rosen Center and the Grand Bohemian hotels in years past. I don't remember how much they are though. The Grand Bohemian is a beautiful hotel with a wonderful art gallery. The buffet is phenomenal, but I'm not sure I'd call it a "traditional holiday dinner" if that's what you're looking for.

For a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, I highly recommend Seasons 52. Last year it was around $40 per person and it was delicious. There is a Seasons 52 in Dr. Phillips, just a few miles from WDW. Ruth Chris also offers a turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. I have not tried it as I can never resist ordering steak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!