Orlando International Airport offers Adult Changing Tables

These are awesome. The companion restrooms I've been in at the Orlando airport had large, adult size changing tables - at least 6 feet long.
But, they were not functional because they were counter height, with no way to get someone up and down from such a high counter. So, they were there, but not usable for many people who needed them.

These will be a great help.

These are awesome. The companion restrooms I've been in at the Orlando airport had large, adult size changing tables - at least 6 feet long.
But, they were not functional because they were counter height, with no way to get someone up and down from such a high counter. So, they were there, but not usable for many people who needed them.

These will be a great help.
Isn't it strange that many times equipment that is provided for handicapped people doesn't seem to be very well thought out? I've often thought that input from those who have need of various accommodations would be very useful in making sure that what is provided serves the need of those it was intended for.

I've seen a few basic adult changing tables in public restrooms. These basic tables usually don't compare to the necessary features included in the adult changing tables in hospitals and assisted living facilities. I am glad this becoming more common, but would like to see some functional tables with height adjustments.

I've seen a few basic adult changing tables in public restrooms. These basic tables usually don't compare to the necessary features included in the adult changing tables in hospitals and assisted living facilities. I am glad this becoming more common, but would like to see some functional tables with height adjustments.
the ones at the Orlando airport are very nice and are fully adjustable in height.
They replaced all of their fixed height ones with the new accessible ones. I took pictures on our last trip. Unfortunately, my phone decided to delete the pictures. This is what they look like:
IMG_2341.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter