Original Sketches?

LdyStormy76

Looking for the Hundred Acre Woods
Is there anyplace on property that sells original artist sketches? For those of you that have been to Walt Disney World they have artists that sketch from an approved book of Disney art and you can buy what you like from what has been already drawn. I am looking for something similar here, and so far striking out. Specifically I am looking for one of the castle.

Thanks for any help, even if it just to confirm that I am out of luck.

Is there anyplace on property that sells original artist sketches? For those of you that have been to Walt Disney World they have artists that sketch from an approved book of Disney art and you can buy what you like from what has been already drawn. I am looking for something similar here, and so far striking out. Specifically I am looking for one of the castle.

Thanks for any help, even if it just to confirm that I am out of luck.

I think your best place to try is the bookstore next to Guest Relations in Disneyland park. They have one or two coffee table books about DLP or else in the Studios at the store in the Animation building.

To add, this morning in Disney Village I also saw some books (all French) in the store that sells paintings and figurines.

You are definitely out of luck, sorry. This is not offered in Paris at all.

The Gallery in Disney Village and the Store in the Animation Building that Karin mentioned do have some "fake" canvas prints looking like drawings. But that's just a few characters, no castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!