Original Beauty and the Beast Animation Art

Screptile

Earning My Ears
There was just an estate sale in LA for Disney animator/imagineer Tom Shannon. It released a ton of original concept art and sequence books out into the public since he had rooms of it for sale. Some has already been put up on EBay while others are being framed and saves by collectors. I was lucky enough to pick up some of it. But the biggest find in my opinion was the concept art of The Beasts' Library and the Stained Glass art from Beauty and the Beast. It's amazing to me how similar the beasts library was in concept to how it wound up in the film and how detailed the concept art for the library was. That was one that got listed on eBay and the photos on there show how immensely detailed and beautiful it is. Check it out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332196837794?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What an amazing find. Not every day you get to go through a Disney animators office and files! So crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter