Organizing 101/Jan- Family Room

Birthday party tonight for Cait!!! She is 6!!!! :bday:

Working for Stac tomorrow so she can take Cait and her friends to create a bear! And then she is off to NYC for a show for the store!!!! YIPEE!!! New stuff for the spring and summer!!!! :cool1:

Then on Sunday gotta help my mom get the rest of the stuff outa the house, cause they rented it!!! So my house will get ignored this weekend!!!! :lmao:

Oh well!

I did a good job with the big stuff this month but I still have laundry to be folded in our family room. I am getting ready to do a final list of whom to send out the prize to- so let me know if you finished your stuff and pm me your address if you did unless you are part of the dis circle journmal- I can get addresses for all of you from there.

Rebecca

I'm done! I still need to paint but I need to get some paint scrapers from HD. I want to take the paint off the trim first.
Tomorrow I'm putting up February's Room!

I did everything but dust that fan (!@#$%^&*) and take down the drapes. I can get that done before Wednesday though. Have to clean in there again anyway. I need a self cleaning house...

Another one already? Wow, where did this month go???

My room is still organized.. needs dusted and swept tomorrow but it's still good to go!!
I'll be anxiously awaiting Feb's room!!! ;)

(cough cough sneeze...sheesh) Took down and washed the curtains...they were a little...errr....dusty....Attacking the fan and doing another dust and vacuum in there, then the room is DONE!!!

Goals for Wednesday:

Wash curtains
Was that (!@#$%^) fan
Lunch with friends
Work on Pet Swap
Work on CJ
Crock pot dinner :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter