Organize Your Scrap Space - 2010 Edition - Week 5 It's All About the Photos

I'm here but sadly other things have gotten in my way and I haven't touched anything other then cleaning off my table over and over. LOL

I purged my scraps! Well I'm only 1/2 way through but I did it. I cut everything down to 4x6, ATC size, and my CM tag punch.

:idea: is THIS what you all do with your scraps? that is brilliant! i could do a cleanup in my scraps...after grad album is finished :rolleyes1

i never did post pix of my finished scrapbook corner -- this first pic is of the whole space...it may look clutters but it's organized :rolleyes1 i have way too much stuff!
25727_1257340949358_1104644575_30661596_7918564_n.jpg

25727_1257340789354_1104644575_30661592_5546038_n.jpg

25727_1257340829355_1104644575_30661593_7347895_n.jpg

25727_1257340909357_1104644575_30661595_5023977_n.jpg

LOL I purged in Feb, needless to say there was some paper breeding involved and now I'm back to square one!! :rotfl2:

You can not see my floor, table, walls, buffet, etc anymore. There is crap everywhere!!!

However, I did empty all but one box out of the basement of crap..... I mean scrap stuff. The one tote left has empty albums and extra page protectors.

I was just in there while dinner was cooking. It was bad, real bad! :scared: I'm skeert to go back in!!

Well I'm still around too. I scrapped some this last week and weekend and now my corner looks like it blew up. Guess I need to start over for a good cleaning. Oh well no time this weekend may try to pick at it this week.

Oh Mom I'd kill for that much space. It looks great to me.

OhMom! That is a terrific space! You got so much storage on your walls - WOW. Thanks for posting it.

Love your room!!!
where did you get the cabinets?

DH finally gave me the go ahead to get rid of the dining furniture and get some more scrap friendly stuff, he even picked some things out.
So I'm packing up my room completely (except for my swap stuff) and moving the furniture to the storage unit until we get it appraised.

I plan on painting as soon as the kids go back to school. :woohoo:

Well, this thread basically fizzled this year, but I hope everyone is making progress on their space. Just posting a reminder, since I am doing it today.

BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS!

Wow, I just wanted to tell you ladies how Inspiring you all are...and those pictures of the rooms....Lovely!
Hope you are all well and Happily making Progress with your clean ups! :flower3:

I miss my clean room from those pics. I need to re find it. won't be this week though for sure.

any chance of starting a new version of this thread for 2011?

I've started my cleaning for this year. 3 school projects (halloween, thanksgiving & christmas) plus 1 3 day crop sure don't make for a clean room.

Since last year the layout has stayed the same but I need a new piece of something for the E it won't fit on the table I had the baby bug on. I also need to have Tom build a second shelf for baskets of the kids supplies that need to be kept but stored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter