Ordering Pizza from Off-Site While at Y&BC

SamR

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago, there was a thread (and there have been others) about ordering pizza from an off-site restaurant while staying at a deluxe resort like the Yacht & Beach Club. I replied that I would post my experience after giving it a try.

During our stay at the Beach Club Villas last month, we decided to order from Pizza Hut. (I had tried the BC's room-service pizza on a previous trip, and was very disappointed.) It worked very well. About 15-20 minutes after I ordered, the driver called me from his cell phone and said he was about 10 minutes away and asked me to meet him at the valet parking drop-off area. I wandered down there, and he showed up right on time. The pizza was so hot that I could hardly take the box from him. He also supplied us with a stack of paper plates and napkins. (We didn't really need that in our villa, but had we been staying in a standard YC or BC room, it would certainly have been appreciated.) The pizza was quite good.

During our next trip I'm sure we'll try it again. I'll be voting for Giordano's, but I suspect that the rest of my family will push for the more-familiar Pizza Hut. :)

I'll be voting for Giordano's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hopefully they deliver to the dolphin--yummy! we discovered this place last fall when we stayed offsite at the HGVC Sea World.

Madge

I'll be voting for Giordano's...hopefully they deliver to the dolphin
They do deliver to the Disney Resorts. I wanted to order from them last time instead of Pizza Hut, but went with the "safer" alternative (as far as the kids' tastes were concerned).

Anone know which Pizza Hut and what the phone number is?
That would work out GREAT for our trip in the Spring. Thanks !!!

We had a great pizza delivery experience when we stayed at AKL this past Dec. We ordered from the Domino's (front desk told us which Dominos came to the resort.) The delivery person was in the lobby 5 minutes earlirer than they had stated and the pizza was so hot and fresh. I have never had a Dominos pizza from as good as this one was.

Anone know which Pizza Hut and what the phone number is?
I think that it was probably the Lake Buena Vista Pizza Hut which can be reached at 407-239-0205 (at least according to my somewhat fuzzy notes).

There was a (big) phone book in the room and I just found the Pizza Hut advertisement in the Yellow Pages...It was pretty clear from that advertisement as to which location delivered to the Disney resorts.

We are staying at the YC for 4 nights. I think we've decided on where we will eat dinner each night. We're also staying at the HRH for 4 nights, does anyone know if Gioranos delivers there?

We ordered Domino's last year during the horrendous weather one evening. Sadly, it wasn't very good that night--although timely delivered. We just can't stand the park pizzas, Spoodles take-out, or resorts. . .always too cardboard tasting.

Maybe we'll give Giordano's a try for our next trip. It's always fun to try something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter