Ordering Magic bands

I've never ordered them before, but I think the stock changes and rotates all the time if it's the same as it was pre-Covid. Just ordered mine and I'm super excited.:tigger:
Thanks. It's been quite sometime since I have been to WDW and the last time they only had them in different colors. I assume that ordering them from the Disney store would be fine if there is one on there I like better. They have a Lady and the Tramp one!!!!

Just checked it out. Is this normally the amount of selection they have? I went on the Disney Store and saw other styles.
Yes, the number of premium bands to pick from is about the same. When they first started offering premium, the selection for many of the bands would change before we could check out. There were (are?) regularly different styles avail than what is on the Disney Store website.

We have a trip July 30-Aug 3, and MDE has been showing grey bands for us for months (this trip was originally supposed to happen in April). The option to customize bands was turned off before we made our selections. Now it says our (grey) bands are waiting at our resort for us???
I was just able order customized (premium) bands for both our November trips, but there's no button to do anything about the July/Aug trip. Anyone else running into this?

I am running the marathon this year. I have a one-night reservation at All-Star Movies for Saturday night. Then on Sunday, three family members will join me and we will all stay at a different location (not Movies). I'm managing the reservations and tickets, etc. for everything.

I can see on MDE under "My Plans" where I can order my Magic Band for my one-night reservation. But I don't see how I can order Magic Bands for the subsequent nights with the four of us. Any suggestions? I feel like I must be missing something.

I am running the marathon this year. I have a one-night reservation at All-Star Movies for Saturday night. Then on Sunday, three family members will join me and we will all stay at a different location (not Movies). I'm managing the reservations and tickets, etc. for everything.

I can see on MDE under "My Plans" where I can order my Magic Band for my one-night reservation. But I don't see how I can order Magic Bands for the subsequent nights with the four of us. Any suggestions? I feel like I must be missing something.

Go into your second resort reservation and you should see the option to order. I had 2 stays as well and had no trouble choosing bands for both.

Go into your second resort reservation and you should see the option to order. I had 2 stays as well and had no trouble choosing bands for both.

Thank you! This seemed like where it should be. However, I have a hyphenated last name and the hyphen was left out of on reservation, so I think it is getting confused and treating me as two different people.

When you order the premium bands, when are you charged? Immediately or when they are shipped?

Upon submitting the order, there's a "pending" charge but you are actually charged when the order ships.

They do immediately go into fulfillment unlike with the regular bands. So they do ship within 10 days and you'll be charged then. We got ours for our trip next month within 2 weeks of ordering.

They do immediately go into fulfillment unlike with the regular bands. So they do ship within 10 days and you'll be charged then. We got ours for our trip next month within 2 weeks of ordering.
Not necessarily. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago for my early August trip and they haven't shipped yet so the charge dropped off from my credit card. Typically my MB orders used to ship within 2-3 days but there has been a delay due to COVID.

Not necessarily. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago for my early August trip and they haven't shipped yet so the charge dropped off from my credit card. Typically my MB orders used to ship within 2-3 days but there has been a delay due to COVID.
Hopefully you’ll get them soon. We ordered ours on June 12 and got them June 26th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter