Ordered from Plaid/All Night Media?

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
Just in case someone else has placed an order recently with Plaid/All Night Media I thought you should be warned to check on its status.

I placed an order with them on Sunday the 9th. Every day since then the on-line status has shown as "In Process". I've called every 3 days trying to make sure they had the order and/or why it seemed to be "stuck." I was told everything was fine - they were just a little behind because they'd gotten a new computer system, but I'd still have it by the 12th.

When I called yesterday, I was assured it was "...in process as we speak. It will still be there within the 12 days." Well, today was the 12th day & I really had my doubts. I thought I'd try one more time.

Today I got someone different who immediately realized that there was a problem. It turns out that the new computer system had "eaten" my order & was holding it in eternal limbo. (Funny, I asked that exact question on the 13th! I used to work in IT & know all about this stuff. :rolleyes: )

All's settled now & my order will leave the building today. I just hope that the stuff I ordered that was on clearance hasn't sold out in the time the order was just sitting there. :(

OH JEEZ!!!! Don't they know that you REALLY NEED that stuff!!! What is wrong with them!!! :earboy2:

It's funny you should mention them, piratesmate. I ordered my Mickey head punches from them a year or so ago, and it took forever for my order to arrive. Of all the places I've ordered online, they've been the slowest -- so slow that I never ordered from them, again. It's a shame, really, 'cause they have some nice products.

I hope you get your order soon.

Pat

Well, according to the FedEx site the package left Atlanta at 2AM today. Hopefully, it will get to Philly before we get socked in. They've upgraded us again to 12 - 16+ inches now. The estimated delivery date is now Weds. :( Although I want the stuff ;) I can live without it until then. I was just surprised because the person I spoke to told me that she'd "expedited delivery." I thought she meant she upped it from Ground. Oh well.

As long as everything is as I ordered it, I will probably use them again. My Moore?Michaels stores just don't seem to have the scrapbooking selection that some of your stores do. I'll just know to ask the right questions to get them to do more than look at the same computer screen I can see :rolleyes: if there's a problem.

I should have known better. It just took a while to realize that I was assuming things from what they said. I'm glad I called back.

Oh, BTW - According to the order status page, they hadn't run out of any of the items I ordered. :cheer: If you don't have the bouncing Tigger punch, you might want to think about it since it's only $3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter