Orbitz E-tickets

sonicworld1

Earning My Ears
I'm a first time Orbitz user and have a question...what's the deal on the E-Tickets??? I want a real ticket but they issue an email with your reservation information to take to the airport...what's up with that??? Has anyone used them??? Is this legit??? Thanks!

I've flown using e-tickets before. I prefer it, you don't have anything to lose. Just bring your license with you like you normally would.

I always use e-tickets. If you want a paper ticket they will charge you for it. Like Debbie said, all you need is your license/ID to show at the counter. It is legit. I've used Orbitz and have had no problems with them.

Don't worry! :D :D :D Used them, no problems; your tickets will be issued when you check in with your drivers license!!!! Have a great trip!

E tickets are pretty much all you get today. If you book directly with the airline you will be charged extra (somewhere around $10 to $20 per ticket) for a paper ticket.

Very simple to use, like the above posters have stated. All you need is your drivers license. If you want a paper ticket it will cost you $20-$25 more.Ihave used nothing but e-tickets the last 3 years and never have had a problem.;)

We just got an excellent deal on Orbitz for our daughter and family w/ AA from SEA/MCO for 4 tickets and were only charged a $10 fee for all 4. Two days later the Fedx man delivered
regular 'paper tickets' like we'd booked directly w/airline.
Go figure :smooth:

I also get paper tickets (for my peace of mind) ;)
$10 an order, delivered FedEX within 2 days!
We've used Orbitz many times

Thank You!

Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my query. I decided to revisit Orbitz as I was unable to get the tickets I wanted for the price I wanted to pay anywhere else. When processing the reservations I finally noticed the paper ticket option for $15 more. So I went for it! Just received my confirmation!

P.S. I'll be wearing my lime green ribbon when at Disney and hope to run into some of you there! Peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter