• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orange Lake & Booking requests

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Am booked and have read that the Tennis Villas are the newest and nicest. Would like to request a bedroom there. When should I call and ask about room assignment?

Am arriving Sunday April 28th. Any condos/buildings there to avoid?

Thanks,

are you in a one, two, or three bedroom or a studio...two and three bedrooms are all pretty nice...the far north end are newer and closer to the new pool facilities...all of OLake is hard to beat except for the studios which are pretty basic...enjoy..Ted

There is the North Village and the East Village. The North Village is around the newer pool area. The East village, not too far from the North Village, are six story buildings. I agree , the golf villas in the West Village are just as nice. And no matter where you are, you can swim in any of the pool areas. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter