Orange Lake and Golf....

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Will be there at the end of April. How much is golf? Is it worth it? Any discounts? Should I bring clubs as I'd try to play once at 6:00 am (or so) and play alone? Would marshalls frown on a single first thing in the morning? That way I'd be back ready to start the day with the wife and kids at 9:30....

Got to jam as much in the week as possible.

Hi...OLake is HUGE with lots of golf at different prices some discounts for peolple staying there but not a BIG discount...Rates should be falling by the end of April and I will bet that twilight rates will be attractive...also we played their par 3 course while we were there and it was really a lot of fun and not just a simple add on course..greens were great and some holes over two hundred yards...for 20 bucks it was a good deal......I am sure they will pair you with someone unless you are first out and just run the course in a couple of hours by yourself...good luck...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter