Option to add dining plan gone on website?

Canadian Disney Mom

Formerly Tollerwalker - originally joined July '05
Have they removed the option to add a dining plan on the website? I am looking at a reservation in November 2018 but I no longer see an option to add it...

Thanks. This one is for a renter. They were asking how much the dining plan options would be. I like just grabbing screen shots from reservation showing the calculations etc. I guess I will have to do math manually lol.

We just ordered the dining plan over the weekend with gift cards so we had to call in, and the CM said the system was having issues after the upgrade last week.

Thanks. This one is for a renter. They were asking how much the dining plan options would be. I like just grabbing screen shots from reservation showing the calculations etc. I guess I will have to do math manually lol.

This is a few days late and maybe a dollar short, but David's has a calculator you can refer them to (or just use it yourself and take all the credit for your awesome math skills!)

http://www.dvcrequest.com/dining-plan-calculator.asp

I called last Thursday, and then just now (Wednesday) to add the dining plan to my upcoming reservation. Neither CM was able to add the plan on due to "system issues" and asked me to call back in a day or two. *sigh*

I called last Thursday, and then just now (Wednesday) to add the dining plan to my upcoming reservation. Neither CM was able to add the plan on due to "system issues" and asked me to call back in a day or two. *sigh*

Thanks. I just checked and the website still does not have the option to add the DP.

Yep. Tried to add dining plan a couple of weeks ago. System said credit card invalid. Tried again, but system kept kicking me off. Logged in the next day and was unable to even see details of reservation, only given message to call MS. CM said unable to access reservation and escalated. She called back to say escalation didn't help and issue was sent to systems support. Called into MS again a few days later and another CM said unable to access reservation and that the ticket was still open and needed to wait. About 5 days later, original CM called to say issue was resolved, but the system was still glitchy. She had to manually calculate the cost of the DP and booked it, but said the actual cost was a little less and to expect a refund of the overpayment.

Tried to add DP over the phone today (option unavailable on web site) for another reservation, but MS was closed a few hours early. Hope they get this fixed soon.

I was just on Chat with someone and they said that there are no DVC dining plans. Are there, and should I call member services directly. We too, are going in November.

I was just on Chat with someone and they said that there are no DVC dining plans. Are there, and should I call member services directly. We too, are going in November.
Chat CM was wrong. For now, call MS to add a dining plan.

Glad I found this. I thought I was getting too close to our check in to do it online and that I'd have to call.

So, I just called member services and they are still quoting me the regular WDW dining plan prices. Does anyone know what the DVC dining plan prices are? It's just for my husband and me.

So, I just called member services and they are still quoting me the regular WDW dining plan prices. Does anyone know what the DVC dining plan prices are? It's just for my husband and me.
Prices are the same. There are no special DVC prices.

If Disney raises DP prices during the year, DVC members will pay the old price until the end of the year. That's the only time DVC members pay a different price than those who book a package through CRO/DRC

Still no option to add the DP - I wonder if they ever intend to add it back to the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts