opinon on room 2130, cat 9 please?

firsttimeever

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We will cruising in Dec 02, Western Caribbean. We have been assigned to room 2130 outside ocean view. Is this a good location? noisy? Thanks.

I have stayed in both 2104 and 2142. I found it to be very quiet in that area of the ship. You may get a little bit of noise from the people getting off the elevators, but since it's DCL it shouldn't be a rowdy bunch. I never heard any noise from the deck above. The only noise and vibration was from the engines, but at night it actually does seem soothing. We booked again for room 2604 because we like that area. We had one night of rough seas on our 1st cruise and I felt more rocking of the boat on the upper decks. Some benefits-all the restaurants are located aft, so we found it easy to walk the few flights of stairs to eat rather than wait for the elevators. Also, it is quiet since there are no activities located on that deck. The aft elevators always seemed much easier to catch since most of the activities are located midship and forward. Also, the porthole in the cabin is HUGE. We have pictures of DS sitting on the ledge looking out. It must be at least 4 feet. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter