Opinions Wanted

you'llbeinmyheart

Mouseketeer
This room needs something but what? I made it recently and I want to keep the jungle theme but is it just me or is something missing?

jungletheatre.jpg

Hi

Its a great room. How about adding one or two of the other trees you can buy, just for effect maybe? Or maybe a bear rug at the door. Post another pic if you alter it.

gl to you
Rob

Hi

Its a great room. How about adding one or two of the other trees you can buy, just for effect maybe? Or maybe a bear rug at the door. Post another pic if you alter it.

gl to you
Rob

Tree's always help like Rob said :thumbsup2

yeah but I don't like the way the swamp trees look in there... so do you think I should put in some more little trees or some more big ones?

Posters might work. If you have assorted Jungle Cruise ones... or maybe hide a green flying saucer behind trees.

Fountains would look good. Maybe a bamboo divider somewhere to finish the theme. I like it as it is now, though.

That room is always so rough because of the limits with hanging up posters in there. :P

sorry to sound rude, but this thread is really old, and how do we know if her room is still up? :lmao:

just saying )

And if you still have it, add posters like someone said ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter