Opinion ~ Is a two night trip to Disneyland even worth it?

OP here—Just wanted to follow up and say going for only 2 nights was totally worth it. It was a wonderful trip! The only thing I would do differently would be try to arrive earlier on the first the day. After the flight, drive to hotel, check in etc we didn't get into Disneyland until 5:30. Next trip I'll go back to my usual 3 or 4 nights, but 2 nights is definitely fun. I think being there for less time did help my feet survive, too lol.

OP here—Just wanted to follow up and say going for only 2 nights was totally worth it. It was a wonderful trip! The only thing I would do differently would be try to arrive earlier on the first the day. After the flight, drive to hotel, check in etc we didn't get into Disneyland until 5:30. Next trip I'll go back to my usual 3 or 4 nights, but 2 nights is definitely fun. I think being there for less time did help my feet survive, too lol.
Glad you had a good time. Details, I need details. :hyper2:

Yay! Glad you had a great trip. 🥰🏰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter