opening dates for PhilharMagic

magictrickboy71

Father of 2 Princesses!!!
Hello,

This was posted on wdwmagic.com. I hope this has not been posted before, if so sorry!

The latest information on opening dates for PhilharMagic is as follows:

- Gift Shop opening mid June 2003
- Cast Previews mid September 2003
- Public Soft Opening late September 2003
- Official Grand Opening October 8 2003

All dates are subject to change.

I am really looking forward to the and it will be open in time for my trip in OCtober. Woohoo!

Thanks,
Frank

:jester:

bummer....we will be there the beginning of Sept.

Oh well, good reason to go back next year

Thanks for posting this. I am really excited about seeing this and it looks like it will be open for sure when I arrive in early December. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Why are they opening the gift shop before the ride opens?:rolleyes:

I wonder if it will be open before the "official grand opening". We will be there Oct. 2- 6 for DS's 12th birthday.

They normally start soft openings about 2 weeks before an official opening.

Frank,
I've been keeping an eye open for this attraction to start up. Since I'm going mid-September, looks like I'll miss the soft opening. Thanks for posting! :cool:

Could someone explain to me what soft opening means? Will only certain people be allowed to ride? I'll be at WDW the last week of Sept and I'm wondering about PhilharMagic and Mission Space.

I'll be there in mid-October and am very excited to be able to see this new attraction. Something else to look forward to.

Janice:bounce:

Ooooh -- the timing is PERFECT! We arrive on 10/8 (too late to go to the parks) and will start at the parks on the 9th. Where can I get more info, previews, etc. about PhilharMagic?

Originally posted by loubelou
Could someone explain to me what soft opening means? Will only certain people be allowed to ride? I'll be at WDW the last week of Sept and I'm wondering about PhilharMagic and Mission Space.

Loubelou,
As far as I understand, soft opening is an unofficial start time...which means technically it doesn't HAVE to be open, but may be open during limited hours. They can have the ride open one day but not the next...maybe it is for last-minute "fixes" as they get reviews from guests and CMs who are able to ride it.

Woo Hoo! I'll be there is November hopefully MS will be open too!!!

I have a question. Will Mickey's Phillharmonic be a fasspass attraction???

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter