Open Times - Spa and Goofys Sports Simulator

KVacc

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the hours are for the spa (rainforest room in particular) and what hours are available to book for the sports simulator? Thanks!

Rainforest Room should follow Spa hours - 8 am to 10 pm.

These hours are for Day 2; boarding day showed 4:30-6 pm

This was the Dream. Info found at Disneycruiselineblog.
IMG_7159.jpeg

t

Thanks! I keep searching for things like this and never find it.
Wander over to Disneycruiselineblog for old Navigators (daily onboard schedules - for those who are new to DCL), Menus! and examples of activities and venue hours.

It is a great source of info. Find the site menu in the upper left corner - the 3 horizontal lines.

Wander over to Disneycruiselineblog for old Navigators (daily onboard schedules - for those who are new to DCL), Menus! and examples of activities and venue hours.

It is a great source of info. Find the site menu in the upper left corner - the 3 horizontal lines.
Thank you, theres so much on that site I never know where to look, didnt think to look at the navigators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter