[ Open ] ♥ Minkishly Designs

Hello,
Such Cute DiSigns!!! these would be for my two daughters that I'm surprising with the sweet 16 Disney cruise
Name: Morgan
Date of Trip:

October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Ariel
Favorite Color(s): blue, seafoam green

What is this request for?: Sweet

What text would you like on it?: Her name

Additional Details: I would like the Ariel wreath..... Also a name fill with Frozen characters.....

Also if you have any ideas for any additional designs it's on the Disney fantasy and it's their sweet 16....
Feel free to be creative!!!

Name: Sydney
Date of Trip:

October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Aurora and Belle
Favorite Color(s): pink

What is this request for?: sweet 16 cruise

What text would you like on it?: her name

Additional Details: same as morgan

Thank you!!!!
Nichole

Hi! Congrats on your cruise, that sounds lovely! I'm excited to work on your designs for you. It will take a longer time than usual because I currently have a swollen eyelid and am trying to reduce my time spent on the computer. But I should get everything done well ahead of your trip!

I just have a couple of clarifications based on your form:

1. For Morgan's design, did you want the name fill with Frozen characters to be part of the same graphic as the Ariel Wreath? Or are they 2 separate designs?

2. For Sydney's design, did you also want a name fill with Frozen characters?

Hello,

Oh no!!!! So very sorry to hear about your eye and I hope it heals well and quickly for you.....

For Morgan it would be 2 separate designs.....

First Sydney if you can do a name filll but with different characters than frozen? She loves princesses and Winnie the Pooh....

Thank you so much!!!
if you have any other ideas I want to play around with anything for the cruise that would be great..... Totally up to you but I appreciate everything so much!!!

@bailey3131 Here's the first batch of your graphics! I thought I'd go easy and start on the wreaths.. then one thing led to another. I'm on the way out, and will PM you the links to the full sized images when I get back. In the meantime, here's a preview!

I'm thinking the wreaths would look cute on t-shirts (either as iron-ons or by getting them printed) :

Morgan-and-Sydney-1024x671.png

I also tried creating some invitation cards based on the wreaths.

SydneyInvite2-731x1024.jpg

MorganInvite-731x1024.jpg

This is what I have for now; I'll work on the word fills when I next get a chance to design. I hope you like what I've made so far!

Last edited:
Just wanted you to know that we just got back from our trip and I really appreciate the time you took to make my designs. They are going to look fabulous on our trip this fall
xoxo Kate

Name: Angela Gould
Date of Trip: July 27 2019

Favorite Character(s): mickey
Favorite Color(s): yellow

What is this request for?: A button

What text would you like on it?: Guess who's idea this trip was

Additional Details:
Your designs are beautiful. I am wondering if you could help me do a button for our trip? I love the one that says "Guess who's idea this trip was" but is it possible to change the characters? I think Any princess and Grumpy or Wreck it Ralph would be cute. Where do you buy the actual button to make it out of? I really think my DH would laugh at it as it is ALWAYS my idea to go!

Last edited:
Sorry I've been away for a while! Had a bout of recurring illnesses, but I should be back to designing soon!

Just wanted you to know that we just got back from our trip and I really appreciate the time you took to make my designs. They are going to look fabulous on our trip this fall
xoxo Kate

You're very welcome! :-)

Name: Angela Gould
Date of Trip: July 27 2019

Favorite Character(s): mickey

What is this request for?: A button

What text would you like on it?: Guess who's idea this trip was

Additional Details:
Your designs are beautiful. I am wondering if you could help me do a button for our trip? I love the one that says "Guess who's idea this trip was" but is it possible to change the characters? I think Any princess and Grumpy or Wreck it Ralph would be cute. Where do you buy the actual button to make it out of? I really think my DH would laugh at it as it is ALWAYS my idea to go!

Hi! I'd love to make you a button. :-) I'll get started on it when I have a couple of off days next week.

I have a local store that I use, but I did a lot of etsy stores that offer custom button printing. :-) I can't recommend a specific one because I've never used them, though.

If your up it have a a challenge for you....we are going in Oct 2019 and will have 26 people total! what started as a trip with the grands has become a family reunion of sorts.

We will have 10 children and I'd like to make them autographs books. Can you do nine covers for me?

Name: Bridget, Noah, Jessa, Abigail, Bella, Halo, Olivia, Jacob, Lily, and Navy
Date of Trip:

October 2019
Favorite Character(s): Any characters would be excellent! Noah and Navy are boys....remainder are girls
Favorite Color(s): Whatever coordinates with characters!

What is this request for?: Autograph book cover page

What text would you like on it?: same as your example autograph covers with each persons name

Additional Details:
Feel free to use your creative judgement!!!

Hi DISigner! Your work is great. I would like to request a few things. Hope that is okay. I appreciate taking the time to create your magic. Here's the form -

Name: Maritza, Marcelino, Angelique, Michael, Adrian

Date of Trip: September 2019

Favorite Character(s): Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Favorite Color(s): blue (all shades), gray

What is this request for?: celebration buttons - 1st Disney Dream Cruise & Happy 40th birthday;
Also would like to request - Mickey head made of our names. I have a picture sample I can message you. Wondering if you can make that??

What text would you like on it?:

Additional Details:

Thank you for your time.

Good afternoon! I would like to request your cursive name fills for the following 11 names. If that is too many to do at once, I understand. I don’t need them until the beginning of June though.

Katie - Coco (and/or Stitch)
Haley - Stitch
Ruth - Snow White
Gianna - Ariel (and/or Stitch)
Giliana - Belle (and/or Snow White)
Bailey - Rey (and/or Ariel)
Kalyn - Ariel
Jocelyn - any/all princesses
Kaylee - any characters in cruise outfits if possible if not then any princesses
Matthew - Toy Story
Andy - Mickey (and/or Jack Skellington)

If possible, I would like a border around it so that I can easily cut it out after I print it.

Thanks for your consideration.
Melissa

Hello!
Do you do any land to sea? If you have anybody can look at?
Where something can be Strupp’s & Borisch’s 2020
And Borisch’s & Strupp’s 2020

Thank you for any of your time!!

Hello,

I was wondering if you were able to complete the above requests for my twin daughter's surprise cruise? Thank you so much...
Nichole

I just love your designs ❤️ Could we get some for our August trip please ☺️
Name: Sandra
Date of Trip: August 2019

Could we please get the Mickey stroller Tag with the name Linus on it.

Also it would be awesome if we could get 4 matching Designs with toy story characters and names for a T-shirt.

Mommy
Daddy
Linus
Emily

And something with Mickey/Minnie/fab 5 for our magic kingdom day

Mommy
Daddy
Linus
Emily

Thank you sooo much 😍

Date of Trip: Aug 2019
What is this request for?: Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic Buttons
Additional Details: prefer the animal print mickey heads over the tree of life. Can they be Minnie for the girls?
What text would you like on it?: (NAME) 2019

Name: Kim
Favorite Character(s): Pluto
Favorite Color(s): Pink

Name: Virginia
Favorite Character(s): Eeyore
Favorite Color(s): green

Name: Pete
Favorite Character(s): Pooh

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Name: Pat
Favorite Character(s): Donald

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Name: Brian
Favorite Character(s): Mickey

Hello,

I was wondering if you still are Disigning? You were working on some items for me from April.....
Thank you,
Nichole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts