[ Open ] ♥ Minkishly Designs

Minkishly

Thread-Header.png

Rules

Please make sure you read and understand my rules

1. Do not steal credit for my designs.

2. Do not use a design without permission if it was not created for you.

3. Do plan ahead. My turnaround times fluctuate and I cannot fulfill last minute requests.

4. Your finished request will be PMed to you. Please ensure that you can receive PMs.

5. Please download your completed graphic(s) ASAP for safekeeping.

6. I will not copy or replicate anything created by someone else.

7. I do not create blanks (for now). Little watermarks will be placed on graphics without names / personal photos.

8. By requesting any graphic, it is understood that you have read and agree to follow my rules. Thank you for your cooperation!

Thank you for respecting my rules! I look forward to creating for you.

disig.png

Request Form

Please take some time to fill up this form thoughtfully.
Copy and paste it in the thread.
Name:
Date of Trip:

Favorite Character(s):
Favorite Color(s):

What is this request for?:

What text would you like on it?:

Additional Details:

To-Do List

1. bailey3131 | Disney Wreath + Name Fill for Cruise | Working on Design | Preview Part 1
Hello,
Such Cute DiSigns!!! these would be for my two daughters that I'm surprising with the sweet 16 Disney cruise
Name: Morgan
Date of Trip:

October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Ariel
Favorite Color(s): blue, seafoam green

What is this request for?: Sweet

What text would you like on it?: Her name

Additional Details: I would like the Ariel wreath..... Also a name fill with Frozen characters.....

Also if you have any ideas for any additional designs it's on the Disney fantasy and it's their sweet 16....
Feel free to be creative!!!

Name: Sydney
Date of Trip:
October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Aurora and Belle
Favorite Color(s): pink

What is this request for?: sweet 16 cruise

What text would you like on it?: her name

Additional Details: same as morgan

Thank you!!!!
Nichole

Hello,

Oh no!!!! So very sorry to hear about your eye and I hope it heals well and quickly for you.....

For Morgan it would be 2 separate designs.....

First Sydney if you can do a name filll but with different characters than frozen? She loves princesses and Winnie the Pooh....

Thank you so much!!!
if you have any other ideas I want to play around with anything for the cruise that would be great..... Totally up to you but I appreciate everything so much!!!

2. Disneycrazymom | Button
Name: Angela Gould
Date of Trip: July 27 2019

Favorite Character(s): mickey
Favorite Color(s): yellow

What is this request for?: A button

What text would you like on it?: Guess who's idea this trip was

Additional Details:
Your designs are beautiful. I am wondering if you could help me do a button for our trip? I love the one that says "Guess who's idea this trip was" but is it possible to change the characters? I think Any princess and Grumpy or Wreck it Ralph would be cute. Where do you buy the actual button to make it out of? I really think my DH would laugh at it as it is ALWAYS my idea to go!

Completed Requests

1. SimplyTink (Princess Kate) | License Plate | Done | Preview

Last edited:
Portfolio

Here are examples of my work so you can have a better idea of my design style.
Feel free to look around for inspiration!

Mickey Heads
Mickey-Head-Preview-1024x448.png

Click for more examples!
Style 1
Examples-1024x1024.jpg

Style 2
samples-1024x689.png

Style 3
Sample-1024x867.png

Wreaths

WreathBelle-Small.png

Click for more examples
WreathPreview-1024x1024.jpg

Word Fills

ThreadSample3.png

ThreadSample2.png

Click for more examples
With Clip Art
WordsPreviewClipart-986x1024.jpg

Standard Font
Words-Preview-2-986x1024.jpg

Cursive Font
Words-Preview-1-986x1024.jpg

Preview-986x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Portfolio

Autograph Book Covers

RapPurple-1024x683.jpg

Click for more examples!
AuroraPinkGoldCover-1024x683.jpg

MickRapPurpleGold-1024x683.jpg

Stroller Tags | License Plates

Mink-Sample-1024x640.jpg

Click for more examples!
Mink-Sample-2-1024x640.jpg

Celebration Buttons
* template from WDW Prep School

Button-Preview-1024x819.jpg

Click for more examples!
Preview-1-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome Minkishly! I am so glad you decided to join us! Your designs are beautiful!

I'm more a little embarrassed that no one was interested, but thank you for bearing with me!
It's back to practicing and hopefully I'll get better at this one day!

disig.png

Do not be embarrassed. We haven't been getting the traffic on here that we once used to. Your designs are fabulous!!! No need for more practicing. Hope to see you back!

Do not be embarrassed. We haven't been getting the traffic on here that we once used to. Your designs are fabulous!!! No need for more practicing. Hope to see you back!

I sent you a PM. Hope you will read it. :flower3:

Thank you both and everyone who was so supportive! I'm going to simplify everything and give this another shot because I do love designing.

Will be open again soon.

Hey @Minkishly I was lurking on the sidelines waiting for you to officially open up your thread but was sad to see you close it. I would love it if you would make one of your namefills for me when you want to and if your're able to. I'll give you the info when you open up
xoxo kate

Hey @Minkishly I was lurking on the sidelines waiting for you to officially open up your thread but was sad to see you close it. I would love it if you would make one of your namefills for me when you want to and if your're able to. I'll give you the info when you open up
xoxo kate

Hi @SimplyTink! I'm done with the revamp, and open for business again. :-) Thank you for your patience and interest!

Hi @SimplyTink! I'm done with the revamp, and open for business again. :-) Thank you for your patience and interest!
First :love:
Second...
Name: Princess Kate
Date of Trip: September 2019

Favorite Character(s): Vanellope
Favorite Color(s): Purple

What is this request for?: The stroller tag but it's for my walker

What text would you like on it?: This Royal Buggy belongs to

Princess Kate

Additional Details: I would love if you could do Princess Kate in the Vanellope name fill (I love the way it looks with Minkishly!) Also I'm open to anything Wreck It Ralph you want or can add to it. We are actually leaving today for a two week stay and will be back home mid April. I plan on checking in on Dis Boards but not sure how often I can on so please take your time with it. I know you are very talented and am looking forward to what you come up with! Thanks!!!

xoxo Kate

First :love:
Second...
Name: Princess Kate
Date of Trip: September 2019

Favorite Character(s): Vanellope
Favorite Color(s): Purple

What is this request for?: The stroller tag but it's for my walker

What text would you like on it?: This Royal Buggy belongs to

Princess Kate

Additional Details: I would love if you could do Princess Kate in the Vanellope name fill (I love the way it looks with Minkishly!) Also I'm open to anything Wreck It Ralph you want or can add to it. We are actually leaving today for a two week stay and will be back home mid April. I plan on checking in on Dis Boards but not sure how often I can on so please take your time with it. I know you are very talented and am looking forward to what you come up with! Thanks!!!

xoxo Kate

@SimplyTink Yay! I'm so excited to be designing for you. :tigger:

I'll get started on this asap, hopefully I'll have it ready for you soon. I'll PM you when it's done. :-)

@SimplyTink, I came up with 3 designs for your Royal Buggy! I'll be PMing you with links to the full sized images soon. In the meantime, here's a preview.

I hope you like them! (PS: You look so fantabulous in that picture above! I hope at least one of these 3 live up to that!)

Preview-Kate-III.jpg

Preview-Kate-2.jpg

Preview-Kate.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
Such Cute DiSigns!!! these would be for my two daughters that I'm surprising with the sweet 16 Disney cruise
Name: Morgan
Date of Trip:

October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Ariel
Favorite Color(s): blue, seafoam green

What is this request for?: Sweet

What text would you like on it?: Her name

Additional Details: I would like the Ariel wreath..... Also a name fill with Frozen characters.....

Also if you have any ideas for any additional designs it's on the Disney fantasy and it's their sweet 16....
Feel free to be creative!!!

Name: Sydney
Date of Trip:
October 19 2019
Favorite Character(s): Aurora and Belle
Favorite Color(s): pink

What is this request for?: sweet 16 cruise

What text would you like on it?: her name

Additional Details: same as morgan

Thank you!!!!
Nichole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!