~~~~~~ Oops SEW we did it again! ~~~~~~ June 2019 ~~~~~~ BAG & OUTFIT UPDATE 5/19/2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey D!
I am so bad about not grabbing quotes as I go along. Good luck to your girls this semester at school. It's so great that there are places/websites where you can rent books or buy them used now. I spent so much money on books in college. It sounds like you all had a nice family dinner with Josh's mom. It's great that all the kids were available to spend family time together! I'm glad your IF is going well. It makes total sense what you said about energy levels being evened out. Our western diets have us on a roller coaster all day long. If you stop to think about it, it is so unnatural.

Your bag dilemma is impossible, LoL. I agree with a pp that the Steam Boat Willie bag is just classic. And since it is black and white it seems very versatile with matching outfits. I would love to see you do another Donald Bag, but if you don't get to that one, I really think the Dumbo is unique! They are all great- so I'm no help.

I had a pretty productive weekend. I started cleaning out closets and trying to go through some clutter. I'm trying to get a head start on the PCS so I don't feel overwhelmed if we end up moving sooner that we expect to. We always try to do a purge before or after we move, but it is difficult with big things like furniture because we never know how much bigger or smaller the next house will be. The girls have outgrown so many of their clothes, so that is always a good place to start.

I love how you decorated your bedroom. You have a real flair for it. It looks so put together but also totally you, too. It must make you feel good just to me in there.

I love that it has a window. You are lucky to have the space for a big closet and master bath.

Nothin g works better for motivation than a trip that involves summer clothes and bathing suits. It should be a lot of fun

It is more expensive to fly to Denver. That is a really good price. You can't tun that one down, especially when it is a trip that includes Josh.

GThat is a great option. You know the resort very well and the bus schedule makes it easy to plan your day.

It is great that you have one more girls trip to look forward to. The dynamics change big time when you start adding significant others and grandchildren. Josh is smart enough to know how important these trips are to you.

We started watching Netflix this year. We were sick of the commercials on regular networks and Netflix is good way to avoid them. We just finished "Peakey Blinders." It was a good series. We also enjoyed Sabrina. It started off a little slow but the last few episodes were really good. I love Stranger Things. We've also watched the Great British Baking Show. I love all their crazy food.

My husband has had some health issues so we had to scale back on our Disney trips. He felt bad enough during our June trip with the two oldest grandsons that he finally went to the doctor. I recently booked this trip in February because we needed something to look forward to, and because we like Disney. :) It is amazing how much a Disney trip has lifted our spirits. It's like Magic.

I am still working full time because I enjoy my job and I am not ready to give it up yet.

You shouldn't feel guilty about your trips. It is the one thing in my life that I am willing to spend money on. Otherwise, I am a tightwad. ;) When our kids look back at their childhoods they talk about all the fun trips we had as a family. And it becomes important to them to give the same thing to their children. We traveled a lot of places besides Disney and I'm grateful that we were able to do it.

I can't believe Allison isn't 21 yet. She seems so mature and she really has her act together.

Thanks Sue... I truly love how it turned out. It was a totally frivolous project, one that no one ever sees... I find it hard to believe that we lived in such disorganization in that room for so long - I wish it would have taken a priority sooner. ::yes::

From what we can tell - our closet/bathroom area used to be a bedroom? Then in the 80's, they added the bathroom and closet area - I've always loved that, in our VERY old house, we have a true master bedroom suite. :lovestruc Even the guys who delivered our furniture were shocked - they couldn't believe that we had all of that up there. LOL

Right?? LOL I tried on some of the clothes I was really wanting to wear on the trip - sadly - there is just NO way I will be able to wear them... Unless there is a miracle between now and then. So, I ordered a few pairs of Chino shorts from JCrew in (what I hoped to be) my actual size - I got them on super deep discount clearance, I didn't want to spend much because I am so hoping I won't be wearing them long. They were delivered yesterday and fit perfectly - so I am feeling much better about what I am bringing now - and not so stressed. ::yes:: I also got a Lilly Pulitzer skort and shorts in a Lot of bottoms on Ebay last summer - I wasn't sure they would be my thing, as they are pretty bright and they have yet to fit me... Well, I tried the skort on yesterday, and unbelievably - it fits, and it's adorable... I am tempted to bring it with on the trip... It's a short skort - but I think it's OK because it has shorts under it??? :scratchin I dunno... Part of me says I am too old to wear Lilly Pulitzer - and the other part of me says if I like it, I should wear it. ::yes::

I know - we are very excited to go to Europe for Lara's birthday. I am almost certain - this trip will be bare bones and we'll just hang out at BMTL's and stay in that area... Just excited to see the kids. :lovestruc

And we are excited to stay at SoG again - it really is a lovely resort! And with Suzi staying at a monorail resort - it will make seeing eachother easier. ::yes::

I love Netflix so much... Josh and I have been known to sit here and binge watch a few series... Or rather - I've been known to do so, while he's in the room, and then he gets sucked in. :lmao:

I am sad to hear about your husband's health - I sure hope it improves... I agree about Disney trips - even with the girls and I - it's magical to be able to plan and look forward to it. Sending you hugs!!!

I will probably work for a long time past "retirement" age - if I am still working from home, that is. All bets are off if I have to go out and get a real job. ::yes::

I know I shouldn't feel guilty about all of our trips... but I do. I am trying to enjoy this time together, it will be a lot of fun. And I have NO regrets about all of our Girls Trips... I cherish every memory from them. :lovestruc

Yes - Allison does seem much older, doesn't she? But alas - she will be 21 this year... I was 21 when I met Josh... And I was 22 when we got married... :scratchin

Thanks for the update Sue! :lovestruc

Here's some to add if she hasn't already: Schofferhofer Grapefruit Beer in Germany--my DS2 and DS1's Fiance don't care for beer, but they both like this one, and I love this one (they also have it at HS)! Anything that sounds good at Trader Sam's. Not as expensive if you choose not to purchase the container, but still pricey. Margaritas on the rocks at the kiosk near Mexico *on the rocks tends to have more alcohol than the frozen ones. Another food choice for Disney Springs--DS loves Wolfgang Puck Express. We usually get a pizza and a salad and share them!

DS tries to get most of his books on Amazon rental, but also rents some from his school. We recommend he purchase the ones that look like they will be good reference material for the future.

A drink recipe for those rum lovers: Mix a shot of coconut rum with ginger ale. Sounds like a strange mix, but trust me, it's delicious and smooth! Try it!

I'd recommend your mickey & friends bag(s) for your MK day. Obviously Woody for HS, some Donald choice for Epcot. You have too many wonderful choices I'm sure it's hard to narrow them down!!!

Thanks for all of the drink ideas... And awesome that we can order at Trader Sam's without the cups - they are neat, I just don't know what I'd do with them? I truly dislike beer - so I am not even sure I'd be able to try that one??? We'll see how adventurous I am on our Epcot day. LOL

V did rent a few of her books this year - though not from Amazon... I think Allison rented one from Amazon last semester? Allison is very good at finding deals on things like that... V is still learning and doesn't always want to take advice from her sister. ::yes::

That does sound like a strange mix, but I will give it a try the next time I have ginger ale in the house. ::yes::

It is VERY difficult to narrow them down! I do truly love them all - and I have a feeling these bags will be sticking with me for a while... The only other one I can see myself adding is Donald. ::yes:: Otherwise it's a very versatile collection.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Ha! I have this same dilemma every single trip! There's no way I can bring all of my bags (I think I have 12 now? Plus the HP one I'm saving for my next Universal trip). I've pretty much retired my first two Pluto bags now that I have the Pluto/Stitch one and of course I won't be bringing my Mickey Vampire or Christmas Pluto but that still leaves 8 to choose from for a 6 day trip!

Yah - I am pretty sure, if I add anything - it will be a Donald bag... It's honestly a shame that I don't have one right now. ::yes:: And besides - I have so many Donald accessories - there would be no need to make anything extra - I would just have to do the bag. :scratchin But, of course, it would have to be Over The Top... So, there's that. ::yes::

Hahahaha... I always anxiously await seeing what you bring and what you put together - you also have some great coordinating tees and outfits!

Quick reply -- you know I absolutely adore the Steamboat set....I just love it. So I vote for that one!

Hehehehe... I love anything grayscale! It's just so easy to coordinate.

Hey D!
I am so bad about not grabbing quotes as I go along. Good luck to your girls this semester at school. It's so great that there are places/websites where you can rent books or buy them used now. I spent so much money on books in college. It sounds like you all had a nice family dinner with Josh's mom. It's great that all the kids were available to spend family time together! I'm glad your IF is going well. It makes total sense what you said about energy levels being evened out. Our western diets have us on a roller coaster all day long. If you stop to think about it, it is so unnatural.

Your bag dilemma is impossible, LoL. I agree with a pp that the Steam Boat Willie bag is just classic. And since it is black and white it seems very versatile with matching outfits. I would love to see you do another Donald Bag, but if you don't get to that one, I really think the Dumbo is unique! They are all great- so I'm no help.

I had a pretty productive weekend. I started cleaning out closets and trying to go through some clutter. I'm trying to get a head start on the PCS so I don't feel overwhelmed if we end up moving sooner that we expect to. We always try to do a purge before or after we move, but it is difficult with big things like furniture because we never know how much bigger or smaller the next house will be. The girls have outgrown so many of their clothes, so that is always a good place to start.

It's OK - I hate doing quotes too. LOL

Yes - it's surprising all the places where college books can be obtained - I remember when the ONLY place you could get them was the college bookstore - such a monopoly!

I am LOVING IF so much!!!! I am honestly feeling like it's the final puzzle piece in my healthy lifestyle. I thought it would be SO hard - but it's actually so much easier! The clean fast is absolutely key though... I fasted for years, not clean, and every day was a true struggle - just days into clean fasting and I noticed a huge difference and it was effortless. I love that I can adjust my window to fit my day... I fully plan to do IF while we are in Aruba - but I will likely have a longer window. ::yes::

Right??? LOL - I dug out this pic (rather than digging out the actual bags) and I was like "hmmmm... How am I gonna choose???" LOL I am sincerely hoping to do another Donald bag... We will see how it goes though - and if V requests anything? She mentioned the other day that she may not carry any of my bags this trip... What???? :eek: Can you honestly see her not carrying her Stitch/Lilo bag??? I certainly can't. LOL

Good luck getting everything organized and ready - I cannot imagine how stressful, yet exciting it must be... I purged everything after Allison moved out... It feels great, doesn't it??? However, I am now realizing - I think I donated most of my summer clothes. :eek: I am trying to find my basic tank tops - and I have none... A few stripes and that's it. ::yes:: Sooo... Guess who has to go out and buy a WHITE tank top??? When I used to have several. Gah! And finding tank tops - this time of year - in MN, well, it isn't easy. :scratchin

******************************************************************************************************************************************

No real updates... Working hard every day... Working out every day...

Starting to pull items together to pack... I looked at the resort we are staying at in Aruba yesterday - and now I am even more excited than I was before. It's going to be a nice trip! :woohoo:

I am going to copy this from my reply above - I would like opinions... I got a Lilly Pulitzer skort and shorts in a Lot of bottoms on Ebay last summer - I wasn't sure they would be my thing, as they are pretty bright and they have yet to fit me... Well, I tried the skort on yesterday, and unbelievably - it fits, and it's adorable - and surprisingly flattering... I am tempted to bring it with on the trip... It's a short skort - but I think it's OK because it has shorts under it??? :scratchin I dunno... Part of me says I am too old to wear Lilly Pulitzer - and the other part of me says if I like it, I should wear it. ::yes:: What do you think? Would you wear a shorter LP skort if you were my age??? And should I just rock it because we are on vacation??? I feel like some clothing items are more "allowed" when you are at a beach??? LOL FWIW... I am a Minnesotan - and quite pasty white at this time of year too. :lmao: OK - I found a link to the skort in question - and it's not quite as short on me because I have much shorter legs... What do you think? I would wear it with a plain white tank top or tee shirt - depending on what I can find before I leave.

https://www.lillypulitzer.com/lenore-skort/20179.html

So, that's about it... Staying busy and trying to get ready for our trip. :lovestruc

Wishing you all a good week! Prayers and pixie dust to all! :hug:

D~

I also got a Lilly Pulitzer skort and shorts in a Lot of bottoms on Ebay last summer - I wasn't sure they would be my thing, as they are pretty bright and they have yet to fit me... Well, I tried the skort on yesterday, and unbelievably - it fits, and it's adorable... I am tempted to bring it with on the trip... It's a short skort - but I think it's OK because it has shorts under it??? :scratchin I dunno... Part of me says I am too old to wear Lilly Pulitzer - and the other part of me says if I like it, I should wear it.

I love to wear skorts because they are so much more comfortable than shorts. I think you fine with wearing it in Aruba because it is the tropics and everyone wears fun clothes. :)

Yes! Wear it!! I think it goes perfectly with a beach/Aruba vacation AND you've been working hard, show it off! Are you staying in an all inclusive there? We have a Jet Blue credit and hubby and I are looking into something Caribbean-ey for a long weekend so we're looking for ideas. Only annoying thing is to get from Jax to Aruba on Jet Blue you have to fly to NY first :sad2:

The skort - I would totally wear it if it's comfortable and you feel it's flattering. If you couldn't wear it on a beach type vacation, then when would you ever wear it? In my opinion, I say go for it!

Hi, D!!! I'm elated to see you back here!!!!!!!! :)

And now we are going to Disney… In June… I will be there for my 44th birthday! I’ve NEVER been in WDW for my birthday before! :woohoo:
I am so excited for you (and me!) to celebrate your birthday at WDW this year! I'm going on the Epic DIS girls trip in May, and will be there for MY birthday, too!! I feel excited for my bday in a way I haven't since I was little :)

:lovestruc As you all know – these girls are my world – and as this last year + has passed, some of the relationship difficulty they have had in the past has been overcome – and they are more like the friends I have always wished for them to be… It’s not fairy tale perfect… but they have come a long way. We’ll see how that ends after another 6 days squished in a hotel room… :lmao:
I think it is wonderful how relationships can grow and change along the way. Glad your girls are enjoying each other more these days :)

I adore your Dumbo UPB and ears, as well as Steamboat Willie, so those are my two picks for you to add to the Up! and Toy Story ones you are already packing.

I think vacation allows you to break all your traditional clothing rules! That skirt/skort is incredible adorable and perfect for a beach vacation. Wear it and enjoy!!!

Good Morning
I love the skort! No way are you too old for it!!! It is perfect for Aruba.

Food: one of our favorite quick services is the Fish & Chips in Epcot/England; Columbia Harbour House at MK (sit upstairs by a window); Corndog nuggets from Casey’s Corner/MK; a caramel apple from Epcot/Germany or MK/Storybook Circus (have them slice it in pieces); Carrot Cake Cookie from HS; I miss the Orange Dole Whip!

Drinks: my favorite is the Orange slushy in France/Epcot; Captain’s Mai Tai at the Polynesian/Tambu Lounge; since you are staying so close it would be fun to check out Trader Sams bar at the Polynesian (I am not sure if they will let V in?) it is very unique to see!

Bags: I agree with whoever said Steamboat Willie and Dumbo!!! I LOVE V’s Pandora bag, someone needs to carry it in AK!!!

You work hard and deserve three trips!!! I can’t wait to hear about Aruba and see your pictures

Monica

Glad to see you back here again. I'm going to be in DW in 2 weeks .I wasn't really expecting to be going back again this year but my daughter is going with her husband and in-laws and since we all get along so well I decided to plan the same dates. We are meeting up for dinner 2 nights, but other than that we will be having separate trips. I will be there with my husband, 16 yo son and 11 yo granddaughter .I'm excited and a little anxious since I've never traveled with my granddaughter, but I'm sure she will have a grand time .I made several ADR but I'm seriously considering canceling a few of them and just enjoying more QS. I just don't want to eat sooo much food and would like more flexibility. I think the skort will be great in Aruba. My recent swimsuit purchases now have skirts on them and I love the look

And awesome that we can order at Trader Sam's without the cups
They will actually bring you the drink in the fun containers and ask you if you wish to purchase them or not! (If you want one, they bring a clean one in a box, or at least they did the one time I got one--had to get the Nautilus!)

and the other part of me says if I like it, I should wear it.
Wear it--it's perfect for a beach vacation!

and quite pasty white at this time of year too.
I'm pasty at all times of the year because I do not tan--I tell everyone I have two colors: Red or White, so I use sunscreen to prevent the "red". I use the tanning lotions available to give my legs a little color so I don't glow white! I like this one: https://www.neutrogena.com/sun/sun-sunless/build-a-tan-gradual-sunless-tan-lotion/6811069.html because it's gradual so I can control how much color I have.

Don't feel guilty about the trips. You are spending precious time with family and friends. That's priceless! :hug:

Hi! I'm jumping in but I'm not caught up. I just found this PTR and didn't want to get too behind before I said Hi! I'm so glad you have another trip in the works. 3 trips in one year is amazing! Can't wait to hear more.

I love to wear skorts because they are so much more comfortable than shorts. I think you fine with wearing it in Aruba because it is the tropics and everyone wears fun clothes. :)

That's what I was thinking too... It's a little dressier than what I'd typically wear, but I figured I could wear it out for dinner one night?

Yes! Wear it!! I think it goes perfectly with a beach/Aruba vacation AND you've been working hard, show it off! Are you staying in an all inclusive there? We have a Jet Blue credit and hubby and I are looking into something Caribbean-ey for a long weekend so we're looking for ideas. Only annoying thing is to get from Jax to Aruba on Jet Blue you have to fly to NY first :sad2:

Thanks! After seeing the overwhelming response here to bring it - it's definitely getting packed. However - when cleaning out my closet last year - I guess I donated ALL of my tank tops and tee shirts, the plain ones (not like my Disney tees or any of those types)... So, guess who has to go out and find a white shirt??? :lmao:

That is a bummer - there aren't many direct flights for us to Aruba either - but I was kinda picky and paid a little more to fly direct... I think (for us) Delta and Sun Country are the only airlines that fly direct to Aruba? Good luck finding somewhere Caribbean-ey (like that word) to go... This is my first Caribbean vacation and I am very excited for it - however, I am a bit afraid I'll like it. :lmao:

The skort - I would totally wear it if it's comfortable and you feel it's flattering. If you couldn't wear it on a beach type vacation, then when would you ever wear it? In my opinion, I say go for it!

Thanks :lovestruc - so far it's comfortable... I could sure stand to lose another inch off my hips before we go, LOL - but that's likely just me being critical of myself. ::yes:: I'd probably wear it in Florida too - and maybe at the lake in the summer? It might actually get a lot of wear?

I think the skort would be perfectly fine for a beach trip. I say go for it!

Thanks! I think I will! :lovestruc

Hi, D!!! I'm elated to see you back here!!!!!!!! :)

I am so excited for you (and me!) to celebrate your birthday at WDW this year! I'm going on the Epic DIS girls trip in May, and will be there for MY birthday, too!! I feel excited for my bday in a way I haven't since I was little :)

I think it is wonderful how relationships can grow and change along the way. Glad your girls are enjoying each other more these days :)

I adore your Dumbo UPB and ears, as well as Steamboat Willie, so those are my two picks for you to add to the Up! and Toy Story ones you are already packing.

I think vacation allows you to break all your traditional clothing rules! That skirt/skort is incredible adorable and perfect for a beach vacation. Wear it and enjoy!!!

Hi Jackie!!! I am happy to be back, and (so far) staying caught up. :scratchin As usual, I am terrible about staying caught up on everyone else's TRs though.

I saw that you and Ariana were going on the Epic DIS girls trip - how exciting!!!! That would be a fun meet to do! Trust me - I'll be FB stalking you guys the entire time you are there!!! ::yes::

Hahaha - most days, they at least tolerate eachother... AND they sometimes meet for coffee. :eek: ::yes:: Baby steps. :lovestruc It helps that they really only see eachother once or twice a week.

LOL - it's going to be so hard to choose!!! I love the Dumbo set too! My only saving grace is that summer clothes are small - so I may be able to bring more than 4 UPB sets... :scratchin We'll see. I'll likely start packing for WDW as soon as we get back from Aruba.

Thanks! I am definitely bringing it with... Hopefully I'll be confident enough to wear it. ::yes::

Good Morning
I love the skort! No way are you too old for it!!! It is perfect for Aruba.

Food: one of our favorite quick services is the Fish & Chips in Epcot/England; Columbia Harbour House at MK (sit upstairs by a window); Corndog nuggets from Casey’s Corner/MK; a caramel apple from Epcot/Germany or MK/Storybook Circus (have them slice it in pieces); Carrot Cake Cookie from HS; I miss the Orange Dole Whip!

Drinks: my favorite is the Orange slushy in France/Epcot; Captain’s Mai Tai at the Polynesian/Tambu Lounge; since you are staying so close it would be fun to check out Trader Sams bar at the Polynesian (I am not sure if they will let V in?) it is very unique to see!

Bags: I agree with whoever said Steamboat Willie and Dumbo!!! I LOVE V’s Pandora bag, someone needs to carry it in AK!!!

You work hard and deserve three trips!!! I can’t wait to hear about Aruba and see your pictures

Monica

Thanks Monica... It's so cute - I am just too self conscious sometimes. And - it's a little dressier than what I normally wear.

Love CHH too - we always try to sit upstairs there - it's the best! I love their mac n' cheese - but it's so heavy. I also love their salmon! Oooh - great idea about the caramel apple - I didn't know they did that! OMG - a carrot cake cookie????? LOOOOOVE carrot cake!!!! Where is that one at?

OK - I am going to have to look into all of those drinks! They sound fabulous. Meh - V can just shop at the Poly while A and I have a drink... That'll put her in a *good* mood. LOL

It's looking like SBW and Dumbo are far exceeding all the others... I was actually considering leaving SBW behind this trip - but he might be a good one for Epcot? Does V have a Pandora bag???? I don't even know anymore. LOL She has Taifiti... Peter Pan... Stitch... She has others too - but I think those are the only ones that are coming with on this trip? :scratcin

I am getting more and more excited about Aruba as the trip gets closer... It hasn't been that cold here this year - and we have no snow at all (such a strange year - not complaining, but we will pay for it one way or another) - I cannot wait to see this area of the world. I kinda wish (now) that we were staying longer than what we are. :scratchin I wonder if we can change our flights??? LOL

It's great to see you!!! I miss ya, my friend. Any chance you'll be in Florida in June??? :lovestruc

Love the skort.. I say go for it!

Thank you! :lovestruc I think it's getting packed.

Glad to see you back here again. I'm going to be in DW in 2 weeks .I wasn't really expecting to be going back again this year but my daughter is going with her husband and in-laws and since we all get along so well I decided to plan the same dates. We are meeting up for dinner 2 nights, but other than that we will be having separate trips. I will be there with my husband, 16 yo son and 11 yo granddaughter .I'm excited and a little anxious since I've never traveled with my granddaughter, but I'm sure she will have a grand time .I made several ADR but I'm seriously considering canceling a few of them and just enjoying more QS. I just don't want to eat sooo much food and would like more flexibility. I think the skort will be great in Aruba. My recent swimsuit purchases now have skirts on them and I love the look

Yay - that is awesome!!!! I am glad to hear that you are going and meeting up and having dinner. ::yes:: I think that's the best way to plan group trips... Do them separately - but meeting up for a couple of meals, and maybe a parade or two. ::yes:: You'll have a fantastic time!!!!

We are very excited to only be doing a few ADRs... I am doing all of them - but I am fine with that. ::yes:: It will be fun to see what other foods there are to offer at WDW.

Thanks - well, I've decided to pack it... I still have to buy a white shirt of some sort. :scratchin Or maybe light pink?? We'll see what I can find - such a hard time of year to try and find these types of clothes in MN... I feel like they need to bring out the summer stuff immediately after Christmas for everyone vacationing. ::yes:: I think they used to - but these year seems very meager at best.

All of my swimsuits are skirted... I know I've mentioned in my other TRs over the years, I HIGHLY recommend Lands End swimwear!!! It's the best. Back in 2014 (I think?) - I purchased 3 tankini tops and 3 skirted bottoms... All with black as the coordinating color - so I can mix n' match all of the tops with all of the bottoms... I am still wearing all of those pieces and they are still like new. I am always on the hunt for more coordinating pieces - but sadly LE changed the cut of their underwire swimwear and I haven't liked it as much since. ::yes:: Their quality is superb though.

They will actually bring you the drink in the fun containers and ask you if you wish to purchase them or not! (If you want one, they bring a clean one in a box, or at least they did the one time I got one--had to get the Nautilus!)

Wear it--it's perfect for a beach vacation!

I'm pasty at all times of the year because I do not tan--I tell everyone I have two colors: Red or White, so I use sunscreen to prevent the "red". I use the tanning lotions available to give my legs a little color so I don't glow white! I like this one: https://www.neutrogena.com/sun/sun-sunless/build-a-tan-gradual-sunless-tan-lotion/6811069.html because it's gradual so I can control how much color I have.

Don't feel guilty about the trips. You are spending precious time with family and friends. That's priceless! :hug:

OK - that is even more awesome!!!! Because I was thinking that drinking out of the fun containers would be neat, but I don't really need to bring one home. Cool!

Thanks - I plan on adding it to my pack pile today. :lovestruc

This is awesome!!!! Great idea! I am going to get some of this today. :)

I am trying hard not to... but it's so hard. I really need to take a break from traveling after we finish up all the trips we have committed to... Though I doubt that will happen. LOL

Hi! I'm jumping in but I'm not caught up. I just found this PTR and didn't want to get too behind before I said Hi! I'm so glad you have another trip in the works. 3 trips in one year is amazing! Can't wait to hear more.

Welcome!!! Super happy to have you here and following along! :lovestruc

Yah - a bit nervous about so many trips, but they will be fun. :)

Love that you have several trips to look forward to! I am always on Team Girl Trips!

Welcome! Yes - Girls Trips are the BEST aren't they???? We've accumulated so many amazing memories over the years - cannot wait to add more!

***********************************************************************************************************

Thanks for all of the opinions on the skort yesterday... Sometimes it's hard to be brave. LOL And the skort is just a bit out of my comfort zone, but thanks to you all - it is getting packed. :lovestruc

I worked out yesterday, it was a heavy lifting day... I was being lazy with my lifting after we came home from Europe - I backed off of my heaviest weights so my lifts were easier... Recently - I started bumping them back up again, and I feel like it's helping.

Then I worked all day... I ran a few errands in the afternoon, and then I was lazy for the rest of the night. LOL

So, one more opinions needed... Back in October, Josh and his dad decided they wanted to do family pictures in Aruba wearing matching shirts... So, Josh got one for each of us and his dad also purchased 2. Josh got an xl for himself and a Medium for me (I typically wear larges - and because I'd gained back some size, I was borderline out of larges at that point - which was a good thing, because it prompted me to get my butt in gear)... Anyways - I was kinda like "thanks honey... Just in time for Christmas" - no treats for me this year. ::yes:: :rolleyes: I've shard this pic with a few close friends and they all think it will be just fine... It's just me being overly critical about myself again. ::yes:: I feel like it's too tight in the chest and hips... What do you think??? Will it be OK??? Would you wear it????

Aruba%20shirt.jpg

OK all - gotta get a move on my day! I am planning to bust Dad out for a while this afternoon since it's not icy outside. :lovestruc

Wishing you all a pixie dusted day! :hug:

D~

I think the shirt looks good. The color is really pretty. If you are used to wearing larges than you are used to having a little more room. You need to get used to wearing the tighter tee. I would wear it.

I think I’m caught up. A lot of the pics aren’t working for me. :sad1: Sounds like the girls are doing great. I’m so happy that you are taking another trip with them. Your trips are so special & something they will always remember. I really hope I’m still taking trips with my kids when they are the girls’ ages. Even if they aren’t Disney. Just some way we can spend time with each other.

I think getting a 1 on 1 meal with each of them this trip will be nice. I have a hard time spending 1 on 1 time with my kids because of schedules & the kid not there gets upset. No matter how much I try to do it equally.

Gotta get the kids ready for school. Catch up more later.

I feel like it's too tight in the chest and hips... What do you think??? Will it be OK??? Would you wear it????
I don't like to wear tight shirts. I would probably wear this shirt for the pictures but throw a cute blouse over it for the rest of the day.

I would absolutely wear the t shirt. I think it’s figure flattering. I showed the pic to my DH and he thought it looked good-for what it’s worth :-) I agree with the comment if you’re uncomfortable throw a blouse over it after the picture.

I think the shirt looks great on you. It shows off your assets, but then I like to wear fitted items. I agree with Wood Nymph. It'll look great in the photos, but if you're uncomfortable, throw something over it for the rest of the day.

I personally think it looks fine! But I get it that you want to feel comfortable in it. Really it is not overly tight looking, although it may feel differently on you. I think it is perfectly fine for the picture! Wear it :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!