OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to kathleen27 for turning Jack Skellington Grey and to HappyGrape for achieving Oogie Boogie Green (and for taking more than a half-million steps this month)!!

Jack and Sally are available for meet-and-greets at various Disney parks this time of year. I thought this YouTube clip was particularly cute:

Congratulations to galaxygirl76 and me (sophy1996) for achieving our goals and turning Oogie Boogie Green on Halloween! :cool1:

I'll be back tomorrow to count any last minutes and to wrap up the month!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with Marilyn Manson's version of "This is Halloween" (it just seems appropriate for the holiday).

keeping active while at WDW is fun!

Those are the among the best active minutes!

36 min today for a grand finale finish of 1730/1400, a new personal best!

Thank you @sophy1996 for a great month. And that M&G clip you shared is so adorable!

Congratulations! And thanks - I did think it was super cute.

Made it for the first time in months!! (with trick or treating still to go)

And more congratulations!

Umm I really thought I posted over the weekend, but I can't seem to find the post here. I'm not sure if I remember..darn it. I' too tired to think Perhaps I forgot to hit post.

Umm I really thought I posted over the weekend, but I can't seem to find the post here. I'm not sure if I remember..darn it. I' too tired to think Perhaps I forgot to hit post.

I haven't seen it. Just give your best estimates-we won't track you down and check!

I won't have a chance to do the wrap-up tonight so there is still time if anyone snuck in some last October minutes that remain unreported. :flower1:

Our entire team ended the month at 88.1%, at the high end of Jack Skellington Grey. But adjusting for folks who did not report any time or who dropped out within their first week, the team ended up at 101.8% and WISH Green!

Thanks everyone for participating! See you on the new (or "Not So New") November thread!

Our entire team ended the month at 88.1%, at the high end of Jack Skellington Grey. But adjusting for folks who did not report any time or who dropped out within their first week, the team ended up at 101.8% and WISH Green!

Thanks everyone for participating! See you on the new (or "Not So New") November thread!

That's great! Congrats, everyone. Thanks for hosting, sophy1996.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter