• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Onward; to the next.

Chaoticsweetness

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Good morning, afternoon & evening.

My name is Jessica. I usually just read the trip reports, but it's my turn for some story telling I usually watch from the background, laughing and nodding along with other people's stories.

This story is my own, along with my sisters. Not only do we try experience some old things, we also experience some new things along the way. I miss some things as they were, but understand why things need to change as we grow.

My sister & I have been going to Disney since we were young enough to remember, my first trip that I remember was at Epcot right before the millemium celebration. We watched the fireworks from an amazing place & saw Tapestry of nations during the first run. I also remember singing during the Candlelight Processional, watching Tapestry of Nations and running to Maelstrom during the parade when the wait was pratically walk on.

I have been a passholder for several years, but this in my first story. My sister & I have stayed several times on and off property since we started this crazoy thing called passholder ship. While I love staying on property, I will admit it does get exspensive, We have stayed at all resorts, but not any of the DVC (yet)

That's enough introduction for now. My name is Jessica. This is me:

48948644711_00c3a8a87d.jpg

This is my sister Kim, or as I call her, Brunette:
48948654596_4d36a7efd8.jpg
d

My mom does go on some trips with us, may some trips is not the right saying; SEVERAL trips with us maybe more correct.

We stayed at Coronado Springs: 9/30 - 10/3. Our main goal was to see Illuminations for the last time. & then see the new show Epcot Forever. Also to take my sister on some new rides like Smugglers Run and Slinky Dog Dash, which we did all btw.

Enjoy the story and I hope some of this is enlightening. I do know several people from the boards as Instagram, but most do not know me. I hope to change that. Let's get this party started!

Last edited:
I will start this story as saying, my first day of vacation was not that. I work at a vet clinic as an office manager. If things do not going to plan, 85% of the time I will be force to work. I happen to work until noon on 9/30, since someone decided to take the day off. It was better than I thought it was going to be. I worked until 1p and then I was off to the most magical place on Earth.

I drove this time; my sister & I take turns, as we take day/half day trips. If you are interested my Instagram in @itsawaltdisneylife. '

We got to CSR with no incident, when we arrived around 3p they had let us know that our room was not ready. So we checked in, chatted up the CM Ashley who recommend we head to DS for some snacks and food. We originally were planning on spending our whole time at Epcot, but since our ears and clothes were in our suitcase we decided to head over to DS for some food and wait to hear from them pertaining to our room. We headed over to Starbucks, got some drinks that saved our lives:
48948725106_815c2ba1c8.jpg

Got some Caffeine in us, then headed over the Chicken Guy! for some actual food, since I was a part of the sauce club, I did some extra sauce free. I did get the Sauce Boss, which came with fries. It was reasonably priced:
48948199433_a2e66275c3.jpg

at this point, I did get a text message stating that our room was ready, after this delcious meal we headed over to CSR to take in all the views. I had actually booked a water view. We officially entered our room at 6:12p, this being the first thing to greet us:
48948959587_7dc60cd1fb.jpg

From there, we decided to relax for an half hour then head to Epcot for some craziness, this was our view:
48948224263_4ffb7b8582.jpg

We headed to Epcot for some last day Illuminations fun. Will continue in next post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter