Onsite entrance at Studios?

Squirlz

DIS Veteran
Someone on Facebook says there is a separate entrance for onsite guests only at Studios. They say it is "on the far right as you face from the outside". I've never seen such a thing. Have you?

They have had this before for the AP holders

If I remember correctly it is for 2-5 for the hhn period

Found it

EXCLUSIVE PASSHOLDER ENTRANCE* TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
All Passholders can head directly to the turnstiles marked “UOAP” at the front of Universal Studios. Be ready to present your Annual or Seasonal Pass with valid photo ID. If you plan to stay for the event, you’ll need to go to a Stay & Scream area inside the park before it closes and have your Halloween Horror Nights ticket scanned for event entry.
VALID EVENT DATES IN SEPT. FROM 2–5 PM

Terms And Conditions
Universal Studios Passholder dedicated entrance is valid for Annual and Seasonal Passholders only on September 6–8, 12–15, 18–22, 25–29 from 2:00 pm–5:00 pm

Found it

EXCLUSIVE PASSHOLDER ENTRANCE* TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
All Passholders can head directly to the turnstiles marked “UOAP” at the front of Universal Studios. Be ready to present your Annual or Seasonal Pass with valid photo ID. If you plan to stay for the event, you’ll need to go to a Stay & Scream area inside the park before it closes and have your Halloween Horror Nights ticket scanned for event entry.
VALID EVENT DATES IN SEPT. FROM 2–5 PM

Terms And Conditions
Universal Studios Passholder dedicated entrance is valid for Annual and Seasonal Passholders only on September 6–8, 12–15, 18–22, 25–29 from 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
I saw that and that's what triggered the question. Someone replied to that "Or you could just use the on-site hotel entrance".

You can do that if you want to enter between 6-8 pm

I’ve used that entrance in October a few times

It really is just to the right as you are about to enter the Studios arch.....over to the right they have the hotel guest entrance for HHN......they have someone holding a big sign up saying what it is.......

It’s been quicker for us than the main lines most times. And as Mac says they have it open from 6-8pm.

It really is just to the right as you are about to enter the Studios arch.....over to the right they have the hotel guest entrance for HHN......they have someone holding a big sign up saying what it is.......

It’s been quicker for us than the main lines most times. And as Mac says they have it open from 6-8pm.
Okay. We don't do HHN and we've never entered that late. This person made it sound like it was a full time on-site only entrance.

Okay. We don't do HHN and we've never entered that late. This person made it sound like it was a full time on-site only entrance.

If there is I`ve never heard of that.

As far as I`m aware the entrance to the far right for Onsite hotel guests/AP is during HHN only....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter