Online Reservations Aulani Restaurants

LovemesumDisney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the online reservation portal is permanently closed due to restrictions? I have tried making online reservations through the Aulani site however it continually says it’s down for maintenance. We are flying in for New England Spring break April 16th.

I have no idea whether or not this is a permanent situation or just temporary, although my guess is that it is temporary and the ability to make online reservations will come back at some point. However, I wouldn't wait for that - just go ahead and call.

If I had to guess, its "paused" since AMA doesn't look like its reopened yet and Makahiki has changed its format. This way they can give you options on the phone

My best guess is that the online reservation system will be down until Aulani decides to open table services restaurants to those not staying at the resort. Currently, you need to link your room reservation number to your dining reservation and the online system does not have the capacity to do that.

I spoke with them recently and they said they were only taking reservations 30 days out for dining (Makahiki only at this point). AMA AMA is still not open - though I’m sure that is more of a financial decision than a public health one.

But if you are staying there there is still table service yes?
Yes, there is table service. Makahiki is currently serving a 3 course prix fixe menu and you will need reservations.

Olelo room does not require reservations and serves heavy pupus that are hearty enough to make a meal.

You can also enjoy a table service meal at Off the Hook without reservations.

To eat at any of the restaurants mentioned above you will need to be staying at the resort.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was able to speak to a representative and they did state only Makahiki is taking reservations which I made over the phone a couple nights. Overall it appears we will be relying on our Costco shopping when we arrive and head offsite a few times for dinner throughout the week.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was able to speak to a representative and they did state only Makahiki is taking reservations which I made over the phone a couple nights. Overall it appears we will be relying on our Costco shopping when we arrive and head offsite a few times for dinner throughout the week.
you may also want to checkout Roy’s as well as MonkeyPod across. We remember both being good from our last trip 4 years back. We have booked Roy’s for our stay in June. Monkey Pod currently is walk in only. They have a happy hour from 3:30-5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter