Online check-in timing

amcnj

DIS Veteran
Hi.

I have a note saying to do online check-in within 60 days of your stay start date. Is that still the way it works? I am asking as My Disney Experience seems to be showing online check-in as something that can be done now, much more than sixty days out.

Thanks!

The info you were given is old.
You can do online check in as soon as you book and link your reservation which if you can see it online now means its linked.
I did online check in for my trip in July a few days ago.

Ok thanks. I thought it might be old info. I was trying to test it at MDE, but my credit card expiration date is before the date of travel so it would not let me proceed. I was debating whether to bother entering another card temporarily, but figured I would check here first.

Thanks again!

No reason to do it now, if you're going to have to redo it once you get your new card.

Just wait until you get your new card and do it again. No advantage for early check in.

Our trip is more then 60 days away and the 'online check-in' area only shows basic information about the reservation, I don't see anything that would actually let me do check-in at this time. You can update your credit card information at any time, regardless of when you are checking in. I did that the other day as my card expiration date changed when I received my new card.

There's no real benefit to completing online check-in early, so you can wait until you have the new card and just enter it all then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter