Online check in/Room request question

tlkscott

Mouseketeer
I can do online check-in now. I can select up to 2 of the room requests listed below. What would you choose and why. We are renting points and staying at kidani village. We will have a car and are planning to do most of our own driving.

Upper Floor
Sunset Savanna View
Pembe Savanna View
Near Lobby
Lower Floor
Near Elevator

That request box is for Disney in general reservations not DVC. You can try to put something in there but not clear it will mean anything with a DVC reservation. To assure requests are put in, you need to contact member and ask that he put them in through Member Services. Near lobby and Sunset savanna view (Sunset has giraffes) would be best ones to make from list given. Through MS you could also request Sunset savanna view and near Rafiki elevator which would put you fairly near the lobby and the shortest distance to the pool. Do not request "near elevator" -- there are multiple elevators throughout the resort and thus that request could put you anywhere in the resort. Note that any room requests you do put in are not guaranteed.

We just stayed there in June! I would highly recommend that you request close to lobby!!! The hallways are extremely long!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter