Online Blue Card after purchasing 75 pts direct

We didn't get the auto response either. My husband called and was on phone with them for about a half hour and they did change it back to blue. The person he talked with said it's because of everything they are uploading onto the site for Riviera and that it should settle down in the next week or so with the website problems. Lol I expect it to be white again tomorrow morning.

Riviera? Sounds like they are just saying anything now. Lol

Update: card still white today and no response from email at all. After mentioning dcl yesterday I was reminded that I wanted to put in a request for an upcoming cruise for a dining table for just our family (as opposed to being seated with others). I submitted an email for that yesterday, received a confirm receipt email immediately and just heard back from dcl customer service this morning. Just a comparison.

Update: card still white today and no response from email at all. After mentioning dcl yesterday I was reminded that I wanted to put in a request for an upcoming cruise for a dining table for just our family (as opposed to being seated with others). I submitted an email for that yesterday, received a confirm receipt email immediately and just heard back from dcl customer service this morning. Just a comparison.
We got no response either and our blue card turned back to white. Sent another email this morning but not expecting much

Now our card changed back to blue and we did not call down there today so i guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

Did you check your card to see if it changed back to blue from this morning? Ours was white again and now it changed back to blue and we didn't call again today.

We added on direct, payment processed & points in account 2.5 weeks ago. Supposedly "closed" 2 days ago. I've periodically checked and have not seen a blue card yet. I emailed yesterday, no confirmation or response yet... We have 3 memberships (different resorts w/different UYs), all resale. Not sure if that makes a difference.

We added on direct, payment processed & points in account 2.5 weeks ago. Supposedly "closed" 2 days ago. I've periodically checked and have not seen a blue card yet. I emailed yesterday, no confirmation or response yet... We have 3 memberships (different resorts w/different UYs), all resale. Not sure if that makes a difference.

I do not think having different memberships should impact it. They told me once you have the direct points in your account, you should also have the blue card.
How did you find out you closed? Did you see it recorded or did Disney let you know?

Considering you have multiple UY's means you would have a membership card for each UY you own. I have one direct UY and one resale UY and I see a box to switch between cards. When I look at my digital card it has an option for me to switch between the membership cards. Sorry if you already tried that option. I bought direct then resale so oddly both of mine are blue but I expected my resale UY membership ID to be white.

We didn't get any response to the emails either. I really am wondering if they are even getting them??

It is strange. I am just going to leave it white until next week-- maybe mid-week. Hopefully they will have fixed it. If not, I will have them change it blue for the day (lol) because I have to buy APs and Halloween tickets.

It is strange. I am just going to leave it white until next week-- maybe mid-week. Hopefully they will have fixed it. If not, I will have them change it blue for the day (lol) because I have to buy APs and Halloween tickets.
I know that's what we figure. We're going down for 11 nights in July and are thinking annual passes so if ours turns back to white (which it surely will) we will do the same thing so we can purchase them. I just think this is crazy.

I do not think having different memberships should impact it. They told me once you have the direct points in your account, you should also have the blue card.
How did you find out you closed? Did you see it recorded or did Disney let you know?
We signed documents 3/30, they were mailed 4/1. Then on 4/4 or 4/5 Quality Assurance called me to let me know they received the documents and it would close on 4/10.

Considering you have multiple UY's means you would have a membership card for each UY you own. I have one direct UY and one resale UY and I see a box to switch between cards. When I look at my digital card it has an option for me to switch between the membership cards. Sorry if you already tried that option. I bought direct then resale so oddly both of mine are blue but I expected my resale UY membership ID to be white.
Thanks for this, I have been clicking through each of them each time just to see, and all have been white. I'm only expecting the one membership to be blue but so far all white.

I should add that I purchased annual pass vouchers over the phone through MS last week. They saw that I qualified for direct benefits, I think, though we won't actually activate them until our June trip... at which time I gather I will need to produce the blue card in some fashion.

We're back to white just as we suspected. I guess we're just gonna leave it until we officially close and then we're gonna deal with it bc we want to buy the gold AP's for our 11 night trip in July. So crazy they can't get it to just stay.

Ours is still white too and no email. If I motivate I might call today and put Dh on the phone. Not that it will make a difference but anyway.

We signed documents 3/30, they were mailed 4/1. Then on 4/4 or 4/5 Quality Assurance called me to let me know they received the documents and it would close on 4/10.

Thanks for this, I have been clicking through each of them each time just to see, and all have been white. I'm only expecting the one membership to be blue but so far all white.

Thanks for the info. Our docs were received (per FedEx tracking) about a week ago and we haven't heard anything. Not worried, just interested in the process.

Dh bailed on me again. So I called them and they switched it to blue. For the rest of the day, I am assuming. They also said again that they would send a note to their "systems team." I have been told this before and so this time I asked a few more questions and asked if I could get some kind of a ticket number for the issue to follow up. No. I asked if I could speak to someone higher up to be sure there is a permanent fix for the issue. No, they do not speak to clients. Not sure what that means. Lol. So I ended saying, okay thanks and that was it. Talking to member services has a very wizard of oz feel to me. It is pretty disappointing honestly.

Dh bailed on me again. So I called them and they switched it to blue. For the rest of the day, I am assuming. They also said again that they would send a note to their "systems team." I have been told this before and so this time I asked a few more questions and asked if I could get some kind of a ticket number for the issue to follow up. No. I asked if I could speak to someone higher up to be sure there is a permanent fix for the issue. No, they do not speak to clients. Not sure what that means. Lol. So I ended saying, okay thanks and that was it. Talking to member services has a very wizard of oz feel to me. It is pretty disappointing honestly.
I agree. Wonder why they can switch it and then it switches back? And why Isn't this affecting everyone that has combinations of resale and direct? I think next time we call this is what were gonna ask. I mean if they can't make it permanent then if people such as ourselves wanted to try and register for a moonlight magic or something how would we be able to? We would never have the link on our accounts. Actually it's just becoming annoying now and I definitely agree with you-DISAPPOINTING. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter