One Way Towncar Question

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
We will be renting a car to get from airport to the Port. However, due to our departure time on our return flight, I think we'll want to use a towncar to go from Port to airport. When I check websites, or have tried to use an on-line booking, it looks like they only offer the one way rides from airport to port. Does anyone have experience in getting a one-way ride from port back to airport? Also, how does it work in locating your towncar when you get off the ship? Are they parked in a certain area? Do they stand around with your name on a card? Thanks, Jo

We will be going on our cruise 8/30 and we are in the same situation as yours. Will be renting a van to get us from airport to port. However, on the trip back from port to airport, we reserved with Yourride.net. I know their website only list one-way from airport to port but when you go to their reservation page, there is room for you to put in your specific request...just put a note there that you need the service from port to airport.

As for how to know which car is at the port to pick you up, I was told the driver will be holding a card with our last name on it. Hope this helps.

Dlelol - thanks for the info...if you don't mind, can you confirm the cost of your one way ride with Yourride? I see you are going very soon...let me know how it works out for you. Enjoy! Jo

Jo,

One-way cost from port to airport is $80, as listed on their website. As for their service, I am pretty confident it will be great as I got their name through the recommendations from the people who have used them on this board. :)

dlelol - Did Youride confirm your one way reservation? I reserved them online for October and have not received any confirmation.

Yes, I received a confirmation within a day or two of my reservation. When did you make your reservation? If more than a few days have passed, I would recommend you give them a call.

You can also call to get details on one-way transfers. We have used Happy Limo for some weird transfer combos...if you don't see what you want on the website, just call the toll-free number and they'll be glad to give you a quote.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter