One time points purchase....

kbeam

Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise.
I read that you can only buy 24 points per use year...but what if you're using 2 use years for a reservation? Can I buy 48 points?

I'm pretty sure it's 24 pts. per use year. So you should be okay. Keep us posted!

Thanks!! I hope we're both right! Anyone else out there who's had this situation before?

Unless your reservation spans 2 use years, you will be limited to 24 for that reservation. One time use points CAN'T be banked or borrowed.

Our reservation will be using 2 use years...2020 and borrowing 2021.

Ohhh ok...gotcha. It's not based on your use year points used...rather on your use year STAY. Thank you.

Only two situations where you can purchase double for one trip: (a) one mentioned above having part of the trip in one use year and the rest of the trip in the next use year; and (b) you own two different use years, e.g., Feb and June, and are booking part of the trip with one use year and the other part with the second use year, in which case you can get up to 24 OTUPs for each of those reservations..

One question, can i buy the 24 points online or only by call MS?
Also note that those points will not show up in your online account so if for some reason you cancel the reservation you book when you buy them you will have to call MS to use them in the future (and they cannot be banked),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts