One-time exemption

P

Pa@okw95

Here I go again. I have been a member since 95 and I read about this"one time life-time exemption" in another thread. What is this all about?? Last month I learned that you could switch resorts once you make a reservation. I know so little about my membership. Please explan this exemption?? Thanks

If you get into trouble with a cancelation, forget to bank your points, or some other thing happens and you are past your banking window and have points in danger of expiring, DVC will let you use a önce in your lifetime, super secret, one time only, banking exception.

This "exemption" is undocumented in any of the DVC literature/documents. It is a little known piece of "magic" which DVC uses to assist members with some misunderstanding or oversight (on the member's part).

If you get a membershio jam sometime, it's nice to let MS help by "bending" the rules a bit. Since it is undocumented, it isn't something which should be expected, however. Use it wisely! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter