One stop information on all things Mexican Riviera(Updated 11/16)

We used Supershuttle from the airport to the hotel, then Crowne Plaza has a shuttle from the hotel to the port..
after the cruise we took supershuttle from the port to the airport.
You can go online to supershuttle , it will tell you the cost.
we paid $15 per person each way.

I talked with Super Shuttle last week and they told me that I don't have to have reservations. I can just go to the "Ride Share Vans" sign at LAX and at the pier and the person there would set us up with a ride; $17/per person one way. In fact, they don't take actual reservations for rides between airport and pier; only between a home & airport or home & pier. :confused3
Any advice? TIA!

Hi all!! We head out in 12 days!! Just lookin for recent navigators :) saw a few recent had been posted, but not great scans & my eyes are awful! Lol!
Thanks!!!

There is some rationale for why Disney does this. Puerto Vallarta, the city, is actually in two different time zones - so depending on which local you ask, you can get 2 different answers. The ship requests you stay on "ship's time".

That being said, I can definately see how this would be a problem if you are booking a non-Disney excursion.

PV is the only location I've booked an Excursion (With Disney) so when they say the excursion leaves at say 7:30 this will be based on Ship time correct?

This thread is amazing - thank you so much for posting! I just wish I would have found it sooner - we set sail on Sunday. It would have saved me so much time!

TBellz ~ I hope your vacation goes will without a hitch! I know you'll have fun ^_^ I'm so jealous lol

I have a Question!
Has anyone been to a Senor Frog in Cabo? I hear it is also a bar? I've only experienced Senor Frog as a clothing shop. Is the Senor Frog in Cabo just a bar or a mix of both?

I have a Question!
Has anyone been to a Senor Frog in Cabo? I hear it is also a bar? I've only experienced Senor Frog as a clothing shop. Is the Senor Frog in Cabo just a bar or a mix of both?

We were just there last week. You'll see it right when you walk of the pier onto the sidewalk. There was a bar, place to buy clothes, and they were selling tequila.

There were other senior frog clothing outlets on the main road near Hard Rock that did not have the bar. The only one we saw with a bar was the one right after you get off the pier.

We were just there last week. You'll see it right when you walk of the pier onto the sidewalk. There was a bar, place to buy clothes, and they were selling tequila.

There were other senior frog clothing outlets on the main road near Hard Rock that did not have the bar. The only one we saw with a bar was the one right after you get off the pier.

Thank you so much for your help! We just want to pop inside, get something and get back on the ship lol

Have you or anyone else purchased from Senor Frog? Should we get pesos or stick with US$$?

Thank you so much for your help! We just want to pop inside, get something and get back on the ship lol

Have you or anyone else purchased from Senor Frog? Should we get pesos or stick with US$$?

We went to the shop a few blocks away and then the bar/restaurant by the harbor. They take dollars. The actual shop has a much larger selection of shirts than the stand by the bar/restaurant. The shop had shirts for kids and nicer stuff. The stand had the bar type shirts.

We ate at the bar/restaurant. It was good but pricey. But it was fun and the only meal we paid for all week ( well, we did pay for the cruise meals... but you know what I mean.)

We didn't buy anything from Senor Frogs so I can't give feedback on that. We did go several places in Cabo including Hard Rock, Starbucks, Cabo Wabo, the big souvenier shop by the pier. All took US dollars but gave change in Pesos except for Hard Rock which gave change in US dollars. I took about 200 in 1's on the cruise that I used to tip room service and whenever I left the ship in Mexico I always took 40 in 1's and then 20's for the big stuff and I always used the 1's to get within a dollar of the price. We got a few pesos back but I just gave them to my girls as they like the foreign money so we might have come home with a few dollars worth of Pesos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter