One quarter of Crosby Stills, Nash and Young is here...

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
No, not the gross one... :rolleyes:

Graham Nash is being interviewed at my station today. He's going to be on Biography on A&E July 30th. I'm trying to get past his entourage to get a closer look!

Sorry cotye, no Mariah sightings Yet! ;)

How neat, Robin. Hope you can make it past the entourage :)

He's my favorite one....saw them live at the Mann Music Center in PA in 1985 (or was it 1984?)

In any event, they put on a great show!

Hey Robin, I heard that interview...at least part of it! You work for 96Rock? I listen to them all the time!

Kim

which one do you consider the "gross" one?

I love Neil Young's music and go to sleep every night listening to "Harvest". It's my first college roommate's fault -- she forced me to listen to the LP every night our first year. LP !! Now you know how old I am!!

Edie

Robin~
My DH used to play in a band... Graham Nash came and watched them play one night at a local college... He was very personable and praised their music... DH was in heaven :)... He stayed for all 3 sets and talked and gave out autographs afterword... Hope you got to meet him!!

I'm sure that Robin doesn't mean Neil Young. I love Neil Young and even saw him once at Gilley's, of all places!!

Wow, that sounds great, Robin. I love CSN&Y, their music reminds me so much of my parents, who were huge fans.

I'm betting Robin is talking about Crosby when she referred to the gross one. He is kind of strange, and didn't he father Melissa Etheridge's baby? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if you were choosing a sperm donor, would you choose a former drug addict/alcoholic? I always thought that a bit strange, even though he is a talented man.

When we saw CS&N, Crosby was still getting stoned before, during and after his performances.

And you could tell. He barely moved the entire time he was on stage, I think he was afraid he'd trip and fall!

I understand he is supposed to be clean now, what with a new Liver and all........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by snoopy
didn't he father Melissa Etheridge's baby?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Melissa prefer women?:confused:

LOL, I don't think she got pregnant the traditional way, Blondie. He simply supplied the sperm. :)

Actually, the more I think about it, I think it was Melissa's girlfriend who carried Crosby's baby.

Actually(thiswas many years ago),ever since I read about Neil Young abandoning his partner(don't know if they married) Carrie Snodgrass(once a minor actress,eons ago) and their handicapped child,and she was virtually penniles.......I can't listen to him again.

I think Melissa's wife (girlfriend) is Lou Diamond Phillips' ex-wife!

<center>
B00003XABZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Gross -- Not Gross</center>

As usual you are correct, snoops!!

Of course Graham Nash is alot greyer and handsomer than that pic! I didn't get a chance to spend any time with him, they just WHISKED him out! Shucks! Now THAT'S a first!

Yes, KimR, I work for 6 stations and 96Rock is one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter