One person Hopper pass???

karpy111

DIS Veteran
We will be going next May and renting Dvc points. I will be buying the tickets for my family of 4 speratley and linking them to my mde. Can I buy a hopper pass for just myself ??
We will be staying at the Beach club and would love to walk to epcot on days we are not there and grab lunch at La Cantina. I love it there.

No problems with magical Express or anything else ???

Thanks !

No. Not sure why you would think one has anything to do with the other.
Basically if you had a vacation package you all have to have the same tickets but then you could upgrade just yours at the park but you don't even have that you have room onoly and are purchasing tickets separately.
You can buy whoever whatever ticket they want.

No. Not sure why you would think one has anything to do with the other.
Basically if you had a vacation package you all have to have the same tickets but then you could upgrade just yours at the park but you don't even have that you have room onoly and are purchasing tickets separately.
You can buy whoever whatever ticket they want.
Only because I would be buying them all together.

Thanks again.

Can I buy a hopper pass for just myself ??
You can you will just have to make sure that it is linked to your name on the MDE account

We will be staying at the Beach club and would love to walk to epcot on days we are not there and grab lunch at La Cantina. I love it there.
If you all want to get lunch there then you would all need to have hoppers, otherwise going in on a regular ticket would count as your one park for that day.

Make sure you check out undercover tourist for your tickets. They often have tickets which are less expensive compared to on the WDW site.

I had a slight problem when mix and matching ticket types, but that was for each person in the party, which is different than what you're talking about. I bought multiple days of base tickets, with just one day of park hoppers for each person.

The problem came when it was time to book fastpasses at the 60 day mark. MDE allowed me to book fastpasses for each day that I had base tickets, but would not recognize that I still had another day of fastpasses to book for the park hopper day.

Tech support said it is caused by a "glitch" in the system, and was able to book most of the fastpasses that I wanted. I wouldn't think you'd have the same problem if each individual is sticking to their own ticket type.

You can you will just have to make sure that it is linked to your name on the MDE account

If you all want to get lunch there then you would all need to have hoppers, otherwise going in on a regular ticket would count as your one park for that day.

This!

Did that actually work out financially, rather than just putting the hopping option onto your tickets?
I love you all... You just saved me $160+ bucks on my trip. I didn't have a need for park hoppers everyday... just one. So I erroneously assumed that it would be cheaper to purchase 4 base tickets with my package, and purchase single day park hoppers for a fifth day. You know what happens when we assume...

After seeing your posts, I called reservations and was able to cancel my single day hopper, and add a fifth day onto my vacation package, changing all days to park hoppers! Your insight saved me $... Thank you!

To answer the question, I booked 4 day base tickets with my hotel and dining, and then purchased a set of one day park hoppers later.

How do you buy one day of park hoppers?

Are you saying you want to buy a multi day ticket and just have park hopper on one day? If so.... you don't buy that.
Park hopper option costs the same if its 1 day or 10 days on your ticket so if you definitely want to hop even one day you'll just add it to your ticket.
If you purchase a multi day base ticket nd just one day park hopper ticket you'll be spending more.

Are you saying you want to buy a multi day ticket and just have park hopper on one day? If so.... you don't buy that.
Park hopper option costs the same if its 1 day or 10 days on your ticket so if you definitely want to hop even one day you'll just add it to your ticket.
If you purchase a multi day base ticket nd just one day park hopper ticket you'll be spending more.
Exactly, that's what I did. The original cast member booked it without a word, so I figured it was right. Thanks for your help. It saved me $.

I love you all... You just saved me $160+ bucks on my trip. I didn't have a need for park hoppers everyday... just one. So I erroneously assumed that it would be cheaper to purchase 4 base tickets with my package, and purchase single day park hoppers for a fifth day. You know what happens when we assume...

I am so glad I asked the question then!

It sounded like you’d already been, and I figured it had, somehow, worked out. I’m pretty out of the loop for ticket pricing, and maybe you’re military with their interesting tickets...

Im so glad it worked out and you had time to change it.

We stayed at the BC, can’t imagine not having park hoppers for everyone, we hopped all of th3 time! We spent some time in Epcot almost every night, and some would walk over to DHS every afternoon, even if just for a show,

Back to the OP...

Can I buy a hopper pass for just myself ??

Not a problem at all to buy a different ticket for you.

As long as it won’t be a problem with the family if you’re going off by yourself. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter