One of Photos has been Published

We-Luv-Disney

"Pork and Bean Smoke! Don't =w=eeze This!"
I want to share something with my fellow Disers that has made my day. About a month ago a person from a local advertising company posted a message on my Night of a Thousand candles gallery over at Pbase. They wanted to use one of my photos for the cover of The Brookgreen Gardens winter Journal and I happily accepted :bounce: After checking the mail box for my copy of the Journal I finally got one today. It's kind of surreal looking at it. I am very happy that my photo was chosen, here is a scan of the journal they gave me
original.jpg

For those of you have who have never been to Brookgreen Gardens I would recommend that you check it out if you visit the Myrtle Beach area. Brookgreen is a beautiful place, I love to get lost there on summer afternoons!

Congratulations! Very nice photo, you'll definitely have to frame that.

Jeff

CONGRATULATIONS !! I'm new to this board and I want to thank everyone for their help.Also, we have a Marriott timeshare at Myrtle Beach so we'll definitely visit there next summer ! Your photograph is beautiful ! GINA :cheer2:

Congrats!!!!! Nice photo. Can you believe I have been going to MB several times a year for over 35 years and have never stepped foot there. I will have to give it a shot here soon.

Congratulations! It's so exciting seeing your work in print, isn't it!

Anne

That is very cool. Congratulations! :cool1:

Thanks everyone :wave2: Hopefully this will be my foot in the door to do what I really want to do :earsboy:

Thanks for sharing with us. What a beautiful picture...Congrats on your publication. :flower:

Congratulations! It is a great feeling to have something you love doing appreciated by others enough to print it. I have had one of my pictures on the cover of a magazine for The Salvation Army. It made my day.

Again, congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter