One Night & One Day

WendyCFG

Mouseketeer
Hi All! I just found out that my boyfriend and I will be in Orlando in a few weeks. We will have one Saturday evening (after 5pm) and Sunday until about 6pm free. I am a HUGE Disney nut, but BF is NOT!!! We've been three times over the last four years. He goes for me, but the only thing he really enjoys is Rockin Roller Coaster and TOT. We're thinking of spending our Sunday at one of the Universal Parks... my questions are...

Which one? Does Islands have more thrill rides? Is one park more/less crowded? What is City Walk? Is it a nighttime area we could visit on Saturday, or should we stick with Pleasure Island???

Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated!

TIA

Wendy

IOA has more thrill rides -- Hulk and Dueling Dragons are major roller coasters. Spiderman is one of the best rides you will ever go on anywhere. I would definitely suggest going to Citywalk on Saturday night. There are loads of restaurants -- Margaritaville, Hard RockCafe, Emerils to name a few -- plus clubs, shops, etc. Lots of fun and great atmosphere. It is a much larger area than Pleasure Island and no admission is required. I would definitely recommend a trip to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter