• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One night in the Palazzo (lots of pics!)

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. My in-laws got a free room at the new Palazzo hotel and so generously offered it to us while they stayed home with our kids!!
We went there for one night on Wednesday and I thought I'd take some pics so those who might be interested in staying there could see what the room looks like.

I'll start off with pics of the bed. It was nice and roomy and very comfortable.

DSCF4265.jpg

DSCF4268.jpg

Chocolates left on the bed. They were yummy!
DSCF4267.jpg

DSCF4287.jpg

A long shot of the room. When you first walk in, the bathroom is on your left, then you enter the bedroom area, and further in there is a sunken living room space. Very similiar to the rooms in the Venetian. At least the ones we've stayed in.

DSCF4286.jpg

More pics coming....

The living room area had a large sofa, coffee table, tv with safe and mini bar, table and chairs, and an office space with a desk.

All total there were 3 flat screen t.v.s. One in the living room area, one in front of the bed, and one in the bathroom.

DSCF4285.jpg

DSCF4283.jpg

DSCF4280.jpg

DSCF4278.jpg

DSCF4277.jpg

DSCF4326.jpg

DSCF4327.jpg

Some shots of the bathroom. When you enter to your right is a vanity table, and a door leading to the toilet area. In front of you is the sink area with double sinks. To the left is the tub and shower.

It was nice, very clean.

DSCF4289.jpg

DSCF4298.jpg

The toilet paper on the back there is sealed with a little sticker with a P on it. Just one of the many little touches we noticed.
DSCF4297.jpg

DSCF4292.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

Some misc room shots.

DSCF4271.jpg

The closet was on the small side, but ok for two people. It had a light that came on when the door was opened.

DSCF4270.jpg

DSCF4276.jpg

DSCF4299.jpg

The view at night and during the day. We were on the back side of the hotel, so we had a view of part of the Wynn next door, and it's pools and golf course.
The outside of the windows were pretty dirty so it made picture taking difficult.

DSCF4337.jpg

DSCF4333.jpg

DSCF4332.jpg

So there you have it. It's a nice place and I'm sure anyone who stays there will enjoy it. Just thought I'd share. Hope this helps someone. :)

Awesome pics...thanks! Always like to see the new luxury hotels. Although the view would just make me antsy to play golf at the Wynn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter