One Journey of a Disney Family

Oh good grief!!!! Those are so stinkin' adorable! You are very talented and your kids are so lucky to have outfits handmade like that. Way to go! :cheer2:

Oh! Thank you so much!! I am new to sewing.. those dresses are really simple. Thank goodness!! :lmao: The stuff you did is so creative.. I dont know that I could do it all!

Got my vacation package today!! I guess that's what it's called. We've never done the package, but because we added dining we got the book with all the coupons and luggage tags in it. It made it seem more real today! :cool1:

The kids are thrilled about the arcade points. I'm not an arcade fan so this year they were going to have to go piggy bank fishing if they wanted an arcade card. Man, that mouse always seems to find a way to make everyone happy! :thumbsup2

I'm so sorry that it's taken me forever to make my way over here!! All of your plans sound great, and I love all of the things you've made. I'm trying to do many of those things for my kids, when we go in May! Where did you find the pattern for the cute Kiss boxes?! :goodvibes

I'm so sorry that it's taken me forever to make my way over here!! All of your plans sound great, and I love all of the things you've made. I'm trying to do many of those things for my kids, when we go in May! Where did you find the pattern for the cute Kiss boxes?! :goodvibes

Hey! Thanks for reading!! I found the kiss boxes from one of the DISigners (jtanddolly). This is her 4 shared file. It's under Candy Wrappers and then Miscellaneous wrappers.

I got all of my designs from various DISigners, they are sooo creative!!

I love the PTR. I can identify with the Mountain Dew addiction. On our first trip to WDW, 14 years ago, we didn't realize that WDW was coke only property. After about 3 days, DH was going through withdraw. We came out of Epcot one night and you could see a gas station across the street. DH decided we should take a cab to the gas station for some Dew. The cabby asked why we wanted to go to the station. When DH told him he laughed and said, "you won't get any at that station, it's on Disney property." So he took us to the nearest 7/11 to get a case of Dew. By the time we got back to CBR that 12 pack of Dew cost us over $20.00:lmao:

I'm very impressed with all the great things you've prepared. We're going in Oct. I'm going with 2 friends, one is taking her 12 year old son. It will be his first trip. I'll have to come up with some special things for him.

I love the PTR. I can identify with the Mountain Dew addiction. On our first trip to WDW, 14 years ago, we didn't realize that WDW was coke only property. After about 3 days, DH was going through withdraw. We came out of Epcot one night and you could see a gas station across the street. DH decided we should take a cab to the gas station for some Dew. The cabby asked why we wanted to go to the station. When DH told him he laughed and said, "you won't get any at that station, it's on Disney property." So he took us to the nearest 7/11 to get a case of Dew. By the time we got back :wave2:to CBR that 12 pack of Dew cost us over $20.00:lmao:

I'm very impressed with all the great things you've prepared. We're going in Oct. I'm going with 2 friends, one is taking her 12 year old son. It will be his first trip. I'll have to come up with some special things for him.

Hey!! :wave2: Thanks for stopping by!!

My DH would have thought that was a well spent $2 :thumbsup2 I really never knew about the "Coke only" situation on Disney property until this week on the boards. We've always brought our own because we drive and we try to save money where we can so we just throw it in the car when we pack.

If you haven't already, you should take a look at the Creative DISigns thread, they have some incrediby creative people over there thinking up all kinds of extra magic stuff!! :banana:

Well, I started packing today. Not because of excitement (although yes, I'm incredibly excited!), but because my days feel overwhelming lately and packing helps me feel a bit more in control of things.

I went to the doctor today with an incredible fear that I had the start of chicken pox with just a little over 2 weeks until our vacation. It ends up it's just dermatitis folliculitis (that's his educated guess anyway, go figure). The curious thing is how I got it. I haven't been in a hot tub since I was like 12 and I wouldn't swim in a lake or pond if you paid me to. So, I started an antibiotic and I'm covered with unscented deoderant to help the spots dry up. An hour after my appt (and after I threw up the first dose), my daughter's teacher called saying she was sick. We have a lot of pollen issues around here so I wasn't surprised. Soooo, I decided to start packing some things for Disney. And it has cheered me up! :cool1:

I also volunteer at my daughter's school a lot and their annual fundraiser is the weekend before we leave, so I've been busting my butt to help get things ready for that.

Anyway, I certainly don't mean to sound whiney. I'm planning a Disney for vacation for cryin' out loud! Just wanted to share that I'm making today a happy day by packing for the trip. :banana:

Yay for packing!!! I need to start, its not like we are going to need any summer clothes here before we leave.;):lmao:

I got to check in online this morning!! :banana: I really cannot believe how fast the last month has gone by. My parents used to make me go outside and run around the house until I was too tired to annoy them with all my excitement about an upcoming trip. I think my husband may soon ask that I give it a try this week. I am OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!! :cool1:

I got to check in online this morning!! :banana: I really cannot believe how fast the last month has gone by. My parents used to make me go outside and run around the house until I was too tired to annoy them with all my excitement about an upcoming trip. I think my husband may soon ask that I give it a try this week. I am OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!! :cool1:
:lmao::lmao: Awesome!

hmmmm.... running around the house. I'm going to have to make sure my husband doesn't see this thread, or he'll have me running laps.:rotfl2:

Yea for check in!:cheer2:

Wow, I can't believe I'm only 5 days away from vacation!! Last week was rough. Not bad, just busy. My DD6 had her school festival and I spent a lot of time at her school helping them get ready for it. I was able to get a lot of our trip stuff ready before I knew that would all happen, but I still found myself getting a bit depressed knowing I wasn't spending my time on Disney things. The festival was yesterday though and this morning I woke up dancing around the house again. :dance3: I made my list for the week and I can't believe how fast it has come around!

Still feeling a bit down, or maybe just a bit of stress. Since it's so close, my fun planning is all done and now I have the details and logistics to work on only and that's not really fun.

Totally not complaining though.....we're goin' to DISNEY!!!

:banana:

Ill be there at the same time!! We even have Hollywood studios planned for the same day! Gosh... seeing all the people going at the same time we are is getting me really excited!:lmao: I feel like Im 10 planning a birthday party or something.

How funny, my DS and I will be at WDW from May 1st to the 8th and our DHS day is... Tuesday! We may run into each other in line for TSMM - I have a feeling this will be a multiple repeat ride for us (can anyone say competitive ;))! We've been known to ride Buzz back to back about 8 times in a row (that was in January though, I don't know if we'd be willing to wait in line for a ride eight times in a row - but we'll see).

Here's hoping we all have supercalifragilistic vacations :thumbsup2!

Bree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter