One husband, one wife and two teenage daughters what do we do?

Disneypal

Mouseketeer
We will be coming to Disney May 12-18. My DH is going to be attending a seminar Tuesday - Friday from 8am-6pm. This is not our first trip to Disney. It is my DH's 6th, my 7th and our girls 4th. The girls are content to get up late, lay by the pool, go to Blizzard Beach one day and go to MGM another. Our flight gets in the first day early afternoon. I came along on the seminar last year and toured all of the hotels, gift shops and hung out by the pool. This year I want something more, something else! What else is there for a Mom to do with 2 teens besides the parks, golf (none of us golf) and hotel hopping?:D

A couple ideas might be time at DD to shop and do lunch or get a PS for the afternoon tea at the GF. A great mother daughter time. If you have a car you might want to check out some of the outlet malls near by. If money is not the issue in not doing more parks, perhaps a day at sea world or at Universal would be a refreshing change.That chair by the pool also sounds quite good to me. You will have a blast whatever you decide.

Jordan's mom

What a wonderful idea. Tea at the Grand Floridian sounds like a very special moment. Thank you for the idea!:earsgirl:

How about Discovery Cove? Swim with the dophins. I haven't done it myself but friends did and raved about it.

We are the adventurous types but we have done that! It was awsome. I have to say that I enjoyed it more than my DH but then again I was the one up there swinging and he was the one screaming stop that, stop that now! the best part was stealing a kiss 600 feet up in the air and truly feeling like you can fly!;)

Help, I loved the ideas! Now all I need is the link to Grand Floridian Spa that shows the options we can pick and a price list. I also need to know where the afternnon ttea is held? Thanks so much guys you are all great!:D

Awww wow that sounds like a blast...and you can always tell your hubby his kiss made your heart soar! ;)

This is what I found that we have here on the DIS...

Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea
The Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea is offered in the Garden View Room here from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. with a number of aromatic herbal and exotic teas to appeal to all tastes. Tea sandwiches, scones with delectable Devonshire cream, jam tarts, fresh strawberries with cream, tea pastries and English Trifle are offered to tantalize your taste buds. Priority Seatings are highly recommended for this popular event. Specialty coffees and champagne are also available

Here's some more info...I believe it has pricing.

http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_gft.htm

And here's a link to Spa services
http://wdwinfo.com/recreation/spaservices.htm

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter