one day to visit - best restaurants?

jcarlstrom

Mouseketeer
My family is visiting DLP for one day only next month on our way through France to a family wedding in Paris and we're wondering what are people's favorite restaurants. We are planning on having lunch and dinner at DLP.
Thanks, Jennifer

the Blue Bayoo Restaurant in Pirates for Dinner... it is in my opinion the best food available and i did really enyou the Auberge de Cendrillion......
enjoy your trip and make sure to make reservations early in the morning to get the seats you want in high season !!!
Stephan

Definitely the Blue Lagoon - did it used to be called the Blue Bayou? I know the one in Tokyo Disney is the Blue Bayou, though not a patch on the DLRP one - the Tokyo one is very big and open plan, not got the imtimacy and romance of the Paris one.

I must agree with all of the above! :earsboy:

Blue Lagoon is the best place to have your dinner! :)

As for lunch, I'll reccomend either Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland, or why not head out for a snack at Anette's Diner in Disney Village? :cool:

Then you'll get a nice stroll in Fantasia Gardens to and from the resturant! :earsboy:

Blue Lagoon is excellent, especially if you like fish specialities. The setting is beautiful - dim lighting and excellent theming backing on to The Pirates of the Caribbean ride! - spectacular.

Also, Walts on Main Street USA offers excellent food in small themed rooms overlooking the main street. This is a great place to come during a parade and there are two menus to choose from. A set cost menu and a separate menu. There is a wide choice of food and the staff, IMO, were excellent.

There is also Auberge du Cendrillion which is only open for lunch.

They can get fairly busy, so make sure you make a reservation in advance, especially if you are travelling in peak times.

If you are willing to splash out a little bit then there are many wonderful restaurants within The Disneyland Paris Hotels.

California Grill is stunning. It is situated within the Disneyland Hotel, overlooking the theme park and serves a wide-array of food from delicious fresh meats to other specialities. The service is excellent and the theming is quite casual, but relaxing. It also has a large wine list.

A bit cheaper, is the Inventions Buffet within The Disneyland Hotel - this is one of our favourite restaurants - a delicious fresh buffet with seafood, meats and lots more. It is excellent value for money IMO and also overlooks the park.

You can walk to these two from the parks within about 5-10 minutes.

Again, make sure you make reservations if travelling during a popular time.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter