One Day Memory Maker How does it work?

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW for a long weekend in September and will be doing MNSSHP. Since we will not be staying for a long time, we have decided against purchasing a Memory Maker. We do, however, love to take the animated magic shots at the Halloween Party. We have seen that there is a One Day Memory Maker and we would like to know how that works.

1. Can it be pre purchased or it it just purchased through MDE?

2. How do you do your photos?

Any help would be appreciated.

I did the same thing for the Christmas party last year and received some "pixie dust" pixiedust: in the process. I went to Guest Services the morning of the party to inquire about the purchase. The CM didn't think it was available but after checking with his superior informed me it was. As a "reward" for me "teaching him something new" he issued the MM for our entire 7 day trip. I was even able to access the photos taken the prior 3 days to the Christmas party. :goodvibes The photos appeared on MDE from which I was able to transfer to my personal computer when I returned home. I had searched on MDE before our trip for information and was unable to find any which is why I ended up visiting Guest Services. I personally don't think it's something that's "advertised". If you're unable to find pre-purchase information I'd visit Guest Services as soon as you arrive. Good luck...and enjoy the Halloween Party...it's SO much fun! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter