One Day At MK.... a short, BUT FUN TR for mom + 6 yr old UPDATE 3/20

mommafett89

~!Disney Darlings*~
:welcome:
My name is Natalie and this will be my TR about the ONE wonderful, magical day my daughter and I had at Magic Kingdom. It will be short, and I started typing it up in the completed forums then I realized for picture attachment reasons, and to avoid one verrrrry long post...I decided to split it up! But, first...a little introduction.

DKX5gPtVYAAZfDI.jpg

This is myself, Natalie, and my boyfriend Stephen! You'll find out why he's important to the story later (spoiler: he's not a Disney fan and did not go with us...but, somehow I still love him dearly) This is to mostly introduce myself, but he does play a part in this story. I am 29, and a single (dating) mom to a little girl who I will introduce shortly. I work full time as a referral coordinator for an orthopedic office, and have zero time share with my child's "other" parent. Long story. :sad2: She's my world! I do whatever I can for her! A little about Stephen and I, we've been dating for 3 years this year and we're fairly different but get along great and....he's just wonderful.

My favorites will be a little different, since I've only been to WDW once as a kid and the 1 day trip recently.

Favorite movie: Monsters Inc
Favorite Princess : Belle with Jasmine a close second
Favorite Villian: Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective), or Hades (Hercules)
Favorite Song: A Whole New World by Aladdin and Jasmine

DlTQzqGX4AAcWNP.jpg

This is Maizy! She is 6, and LOVES everything pink and girly (but she'll play in mud too, don't let her fool you!). We did this trip for her 6th birthday, which is November 5th and we went on November 14th. She is a very talented artist, loves to sing, and is very outgoing and friendly. She is currently a Kindergartner and will be in first grade this August. She goes to a private school that draiiiins the bank, but it's very worth it. I can afford to save so much more once she's in public school! We are going to Disney with my sister and her family in April 2020!

Favorite Movie: Frozen, duh
Favorite Princess: Belle, or Ariel
Favorite Villain: she hates villains
Favorite Song: Let It Go or Under The Sea

First thing I want to share is that I had planned an 8 day trip with meal plan and 7 nights at POP resort. I sadly had to cancel it due to unforeseen circumstances. I had it all paid off besides a little bit...but I basically would of had no money to go with me to the trip :( So, I just had to make a responsible decision and get my money back. I was devastated. I can't remember exactly when I cancelled, but it was months later during my daughter's birthday party that my boyfriend, Stephen, gifted us with the money to purchase WDW tickets. I couldn't help but tell everyone (whispering) at the party because I was SO.EXCITED. :love2:Sure, I might of joked around about it being the perfect birthday gift for Maizy..but I truly did not expect it! Especially considering he thought it was a "waste of money" when I told him about my 8 day trip and the cost. PFFFT, what does he know?! Anyways, I love him, I love him, I love him. :lovestruc

I had actually almost cancelled the trip to Florida all together, as I had a small wreck (into a sign, not another car) that wound up in needing some car repairs. My Memaw said that I wouldn't figure out the solution to my car troubles in a weeks time anyways, and that I should still come anyways! Boy, I'm so glad she talked me into it! I'll share more next! Hope you all enjoy reading!

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW onto the trip!

I would of reported on the rest of the trip but none of it had anything to do with Disney, and out of 7 days there is only one Disney day so, eh....I'll skip it for my first TR. :confused3 Even though flying on a plane with a 6 year old is very interesting....I've probably forgotten anything funny or (too) traumatizing to share. We were staying with my grandmother who lives in Fruitland Park, Florida. It is a mere 1h20m drive to Disney World, which with our excitement didn't even seem that long, honestly!

So, on November 14th we woke up really early :woohoo:, it was about 5:00, as we had an hour and a half to drive! I stumbled around and got ready as I let Maizy sleep a little more, I wanted her to sleep AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE until we got to the park because I really really wanted to make it to the fireworks. I packed backpack with sunscreen, water bottle, my portable charger, and a few little snacks. I also packed the kid to the car :joker:.

We headed out about an hour later, and didn't stop once on the drive there so I was having zero anxiety. There were no worries about arriving there on time! My Memaw wasn't convinced that the GPS was taking us the right way, because in her mind she had a specific route she imagined taking...and it was NOT the way GPS was taking her. But, she trusted me and we only managed passing one toll without paying :p (LOL). Memaw says "OH, THEY CAN SEND ME A BILL." :laughing: and went on her way, we were fed up with tolls at this point.

THEN, the DISNEY MAGIC hit when we got closer and I realized we were in Disney World territory! I woke Maizy up, and she was RIGHT up and ready to see the magic with me!
:tinker:

IMG_1769.PNG

Awful quality, but I did a video and no picture but this was when my heart started thumping. We got into MK, and got a little lost trying to park and went a completely incorrect way. My memaw stopped a CM on a golf cart, and he happily directed us the best way to go. I paid for parking to my Memaw's surprise (I think she always excepts to pay for everything, but I wasn't letting that happen!!), and we wound up in the Aladdin lot and I made sure to take a picture for finding our car later. :rotfl:

As we walked, I can just remember the feeling that I had. It was finally happening. I was seriously tearing up :cloud9:, and I wasn't even in the park! We decided to take the ferry because...why not!

THEN, I SAW IT. I saw the castle. Tiny, and in the distance but it was there! I told Maizy to look, and when I saw her run up and the joy on her face brought me to literal tears. I cried. The castle tiny and in the distance, but there were tears. My Memaw looked over and saw me crying, and she teared up a little bit too. She told me not to make her cry, but I knew it was happening. I expressed to Memaw, while Maizy was hanging on the rails staring at the castle, that I was just so happy to be able to bring Maizy here, and even more excited that she was able to come with us! Being able to doing this for Maizy meant so much to me, and the fact that two wonderful people in my life helped to make it happen made it even more
meaningful to me.

46321614_10215911713884689_8737160229751357440_n.jpg
Maizy, with the tiny tiny castle! This is where I stepped back and cried, shortly before I took this picture.

We got on the boat, and I really wish I had documented the part of the trip a little differently, but I did a lot of videos on snapchat and boomerangs on instagram, and I don't know how to post a GIF or video clip in here? But, I will post screen grabs from some videos I posted.

image1.png
Memaw and Maizy enjoying the ride to MK

A lovely thing that happened on the ferry was as we were watching from the back of the boat, Maizy noticed a hidden Mickey! Which, I had no idea even existed and she had found one! I texted my sister and discovered them, and told her about Maizy finding the rope rolled up to look like Mickey. We thought that was the coolest.

image2.png

Almost there!!!!

My sister @TakeMe2Disney13 is what I call a Disney PRO, and she was luckily off work this day and she texted me to let her know when I felt "the disney bubble"...and boy, was she right. We stepped off the boat, and I felt it almost right away! I will say it again....I could not believe I was here. It was surreal. After cancelling my trip and feeling like it just wasn't possible, or that one day wouldn't be good enough...I was just so happy it was happening.

46256426_10215911717524780_8955980545670512640_n.jpg
Memaw and Maizy when I was pretty much feeling the "Disney Bubble".

I'm going to stop here, and share the rest tomorrow! So I can get to the point of JUST DISNEY from here on out, not just GETTING TO DISNEY lol.

Thanks to anyone tuning in and reading! I love sharing, because I loveeee reading others trip reports, and it's making me so excited to plan my trip in April 2020! I am actually doing a PTR even though it's ages away, and if you'd like you can look at that here.

I LOVE reading this! I want to take my daughter so badly and I can imagine feeling exactly like you. Can't wait to read the rest!

I LOVE reading this! I want to take my daughter so badly and I can imagine feeling exactly like you. Can't wait to read the rest!
I want to update today! So hoping I get a moment at work, LOL. You should totally take your daughter!! YAY!!

46353011_10215911717484779_5054050384146857984_n.jpg
Photo of Maizy at the entrance I didn't include in last post.

So, I had left off when we took the photo right in the entry way of MK. GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY. I wish I could learn how to post GIF's here, ughhh. Can someone help me out? Maybe I can turn my videos into GIFS and post them here :rotfl:. Since, as I said before I documented parts of this trip via videos and boomerangs (anyone else on insta here?) and wish I could post them here.

Anyways, we walked into MK directly next to the Town Square Theater, and the first thing I really noticed was the big tree! I had totally forgotten about Christmas decorations for a hot second because of my excitement, but then I saw it all! :hyper:

46291547_10215911717884789_2786118389829992448_n.jpg

Walking towards the castle, I snapped a picture to show the decorations and crowd. It wasn't really crowded, and I had expected it to possibly be. I got really lucky though, that I worked out a day with lower crowd levels. There were lots of Dapper Dan days, as well as MVMCP days that obviously would of not been a good idea for me to go. Or costed me more money :sad2:, so we could of stayed in park longer.

We were walking to the castle because I wanted to catch Let The Magic Begin. I thought it would be a great opportunity for her to catch sight of princesses and characters that we wouldn't get to meet with just one day of MK. Plus...who wouldn't want to catch that first time? :rainbow: I just thought Maizy was going to love it! And, I was so right.

46277336_10215911719004817_6768309455617523712_n.jpg

I didn't get any pictures of the show, because I videoed it on snapchat and it's gone forever. GRRRR. :crazy2: But, it's still in my memory! Maizy was especially excited and was pointing out and naming characters! We saw them all, and obviously had a great time!

We took a couple of obligatory castle photos as we walked to find a spot to the show that I will post below!

46400377_10215911718284799_2911957882176012288_n.jpg
Look at that sass
46279536_10215911719204822_2519702474697211904_n.jpg 46219245_10215911718764811_898472652555943936_n.jpg
Very obviously excited!

I had secured some FP but I don't remember what they were, and we actually only used 2 anyways. Due to buying tickets just a couple days before, FP selections were limited, but I did keep it open every now and then to check other ones and see if I could snag any. So, I think the majority of the day I just modified FP selections to what I thought was better. My sister, again @TakeMe2Disney13, had told me to try and get into Peter Pan's Flight, and that she loved the ride. That's where we went first, and this is probably one of the coolest things that happened on this trip, but as we were walking to head to Peter Pan's Flight
WE SAW PETER PAN:tink:!!! He was walking with a pep in his step and asked us if we had seen any lost boys! We said not yet, and as he was walking away he turned and told us to please let him know if we saw any because he had been looking every where! I thought it was THE COOLEST THING EVER, and I did not know that could happen. We didn't stop him, and just interacted with him organically and Maizy thought it was super super sweet. We got in line for Peter Pan's Flight, which was a decent wait but how fun is that line?! Tinkerbell going through the bedrooms and getting stuck in the trunk. The wall that interacts with your shadow? UH, COOL! Killed the time easy, I think we were in and out in 35-45 minutes.

46278591_10215911720724860_4159899104345849856_n.jpg
Seriously, SO HAPPY! :thanks:This was a completely different smile than I've ever seen. It was a DISNEY SMILE.

46233664_10215911720964866_7685689971549667328_n.jpg

Queue line for PPF

Was a great ride, short...but we all really enjoyed it! Will be something I will want to ride every time I go, easily. We got out of this ride and I saw on the app that the wait for Under The Sea was minimal, so we rode that next. Again, queue line was so beautiful! We had fun walking through it, and Maizy kept poking her head through holes in the lines. :hyper:

image1 (2).png
image1 (3).png

I've hit my photo limit, will continue shortly!

Under The Sea was really great, I LOVE The Little Mermaid so I had a lot of fun. I'm sure I would of enjoyed anything this day had to offer.

image2 (1).png

We went on It's A Small World after that, because Memaw said she always remembered it as a kid and that it was fun and interesting to see. I remember it as a child as well, so I said of course! We waited a little bit for that, but it was of course enjoyable. Maizy liked seeing all the cultures, and we did our best to guess where they all were from!

46218364_10215911722164896_5966035768320196608_n.jpg
Not a great quality photo, but including because...well I freaking want too! LOL.
I really liked how BIIIIIG everything was there, they do not squander on display at Disney.

We got off the ride, and walked through the castle and stopped and Maizy posed with some very interesting characters! They were really cool and fun, does anyone know what they're called? We were at some gift shop at some point (I think it might actually be right behind this? like you can see the entry way in the photo) and there was a couple celebrating their honeymoon and they cracked some really good jokes out loud and announced the marraige and it was quite entertaining. Honestly, I think we met them first thing that morning....but ya know what.....whatever. It happened and there's picture proof and who cares when it was LOL. Actually, I'm going to take this timeline back, we definitely met them as soon as we walked into this portion of the park before we went to PPF lol.

46216122_10215911720244848_8023806306945073152_n.jpg

We were hungry at this point, I'm really not sure what time it was but we walked over to The Friar's Nook and ordered Brats & Tots, and Hot Dog & Tots. Memaw got the brats and I made the financial choice to split the hot dog with Maizy so we could be lots of snacks through out the day. I had plans, ya'll! :rotfl2:

46226442_10215911723204922_6707383098255867904_n.jpg
It was really good, who know that a hot dog could taste so good? Also, again, LOOK AT THAT SMILE?!?!?! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Looking back at these photos make me so happy. Memaw couldn't finish her brat, so I tried some of that which was also yummy. It was nice to get filled up.

46238278_10215911725924990_603415825319198720_n.jpg

Took some photos after eating, I was not about to rush and ruin my day. I wanted to do as much as possible, YES. But, what I really wanted to do was have fun and enjoy time with my family. It was important that I stayed in the moment and didn't stress it! Which, surprisingly I think ended in a really wonderful one day trip to Disney. We did quite a bit!

We had a FP for Dumbo, which my sister told me I didn't really need but I just happened to snag it so why not use it. Memaw rested and we went

image3 (1).png

46305415_10215911723284924_8201608972222857216_n.jpg

The quickest dang ride in history! Maizy was a little scared at first, because she's just a scaredy cat honestly. But, it was fun. I wanted to do the Magic Carpets, but I was told it's practically the same so I marked then to just skip it at that point. We can do that another trip!

After we got out of Dumbo there was a really cool (but LOUD) marching band playing and we listened to them for a bit. I met Memaw back around the general area of the
carousel and we just decided to get in line for it then, as it did look like the line was getting pretty bad. I felt like it was something we shouldn't miss, though I had no idea why! It was just such a beautiful carousel, not a crappy county fair one that she never wants to ride (I don't blame her, they're so shi**y). Memaw waited with us in line, but stood next to it and just took photos.

46262653_10215911724164946_2563382077349167104_n.jpg 46222493_10215911724804962_3211162561193967616_n.jpg
lol, only awkward smile of the trip, because....she was a little nervous and scared. told you, scaredy cat.

It was nice, relaxing, and got some wind in our faces. We got off and Maizy and I spotted a really awesome treat at Storybook Treats, :tinker:
TINK'S PIXIE DUSTED CONE.
YA'LL, it was so so good.
46230769_10215911725404977_272661540610506752_n.jpg
UGH, i've reached my picture limit, and I'm about to have to leave to take Maizy to soccer practice!

here is the other photo of the great treat though! Lime flavored icecream and lime cotton candy. It was so yummy, I literally bought it twice this day.
46241996_10215911725164971_4047953139712655360_n.jpg

NEXT UP was the parade, which I was super excited for. I have always loved parades, I think because when our town did the Christmas parades as a child, we all got to be at my granny and granddaddy's dry cleaners which was smack dab front and center on main street. So, good memories of parades!

We walked up and sat right in front of the hall of presidents, which I thought was a perfect location. We did start heading that way with a good amount of time. And, it was kind of entertaining watching the cast members tell people to not walk down the parade route. A couple of times maybe got a little frustrated, but it amazed me that they didn't just snip at anyone and really handled people being ANNOYING and not LISTENING really well. Anyways,

46221233_10215911726124995_7828150304431407104_n.jpg
image2.png

Memaw sat under the shade in a rocking chair on a side porch at the Hall of Presidents and really had a nice spot, and I'm sure needed to relax in a proper chair.

There were so many oooh and ahhhh moments, and I won't lie...plenty came from me as well. I really really loved all the dancing fish that passed by with Ariel, I think they were my favorite. Other best parts were Rapunzel (just loved the swaying hammer), and I also enjoyed Anna and Elsa. Elsa is gooooood! Oh, oh....the lost boys dancing around were also super fun!

After this, we decided to walk over to Jungle Cruise, which was closed. I think for some reason I knew this, but it slipped my mind. So, I had seen a pretzel cart near by, and of course stopped to grab one! Took some obligatory pretzel photos,

46283505_10215911726805012_4978853628577054720_n.jpg 46327487_10215911727045018_2064141156240850944_n.jpg 46392850_10215911726565006_3265198824645197824_n.jpg

3 photos of a pretzel, shut up and leave me alone. It was so delicious. Here's the thing, I love pretzels. I get one any time I'm at the local mall around my town from Auntie Anne's. Soft, warm, salty, and butter CARBS?! Yes, please. Oh my gosh, this is unfair I want one now. The cheese was really good, too. Memaw enjoyed some of it, too. I had offered to buy her one but she was going on about her figure LOL.

We walked around to Swiss Family Treehouse, which was really interesting, and we took our time looking out over MK! Maizy wanted to run right through it, like a game or something. But, finally got her to calm down and just enjoy it!
46372530_10215911727685034_1957438453322874880_n.jpg
I can only find one picture of that but, I swear I took more. Here's my cute memaw, though.

46254607_10215911727925040_5651072119853809664_n.jpg

After this, Memaw wanted to go in the Enchanted Tiki Room so we did. Nice spot to cool off, I wasn't wanting to push her to go any further, and Memaw ensured me she would love it. I did! I know others might not, but it's cute and I liked it! So....there! We enjoyed cooling off, and when it was over we decided to cool off even more and get a dole whip!!!! Memaw got a dole whip float, and I got just the dole whip. We shared, and we loved both of him. So much that I got another float. :cutie:

46266776_10215911728125045_609315809008812032_n.jpg
46252143_10215911738205297_2469656429137494016_n.jpg
I also used the mobile order line! HIGHLY recommend whenever this is available.

UGH, photo limit. Can anyone teach me another way to upload photos LOL

After this we just walked around and took in the sites, and walked towards the castle again so we could head back to Princess Fairytale Hall. I'm not sure if I snagged a fast pass, or if the wait was just low. I think I snagged a FP. Not that it matters, though. But, as I said we just kind of meandered over there. Took some photos of Maizy at the poinsettias because well, they're beautiful. Got another castle photo, too!

46263200_10215911738485304_2264604133396840448_n.jpg 46334299_10215911720004842_5987562698458529792_n.jpg 46265847_10215911738405302_819251843342270464_n.jpg
She was really focusing on some teapot thing....like the song?
46222726_10215911739045318_4165370527608733696_n.jpg

We took a photo for another family as well, with a really nice camera. And, Maizy wanted to take a photo and I got so nervous but the man let her and it was just really, really sweet!

Now, we were headed in line to meet Tiana and Rapunzel! Maizy LOVES Rapunzel because she loves, loves, loves art! She's mighty good too, if I do say so myself. So, this was the first princess of the trip (possibly the only) that we were meeting so I was very very ready. It was sooooo worth it! I do remember we didn't wait SUPER long...so, I'm thinking the wait just got really short and I snagged the opportunity to go!

46343494_10215911740845363_8425031401434251264_n.jpg 46362781_10215911739725335_3582175240815378432_n.jpg 46246032_10215911741125370_3852094818469543936_n.jpg 46281414_10215911739365326_5746459482322370560_n.jpg 46315194_10215911740645358_3426826003136118784_n.jpg

I'm putting all the photos, so onto ANOTHER post!

Attachments

• 46329902_10215911741525380_870457946683736064_n.jpg
    46329902_10215911741525380_870457946683736064_n.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2
46271115_10215911742205397_3057435936389332992_n.jpg
46307549_10215911742005392_7030598109042311168_n.jpg

The interactions with the princesses was just so great! Rapunzel was so sweet, she told her how much she liked art and she was telling her how long she could spend working on it and it was just PRECIOUS. My heart was exploding. And Tiana got down on the floor with her on her level and talked about cooking and food and Maizy says she likes chocolate! HAHA. It was so wonderful, I was already on a high but I was FOR SURE on one after that!

We rode the tea cups after that wonderful time, and memaw sat it out and rested again. She was really kicking this trips a**, honestly! And never complained once. Just sat down when she felt like it!

46344176_10215911742685409_2708029085455482880_n.jpg

After this comes my favorite part of the day so I'm going to stop here! Stay tuned to hear about meeting ANOTHER princess spur of the moment and JUST by luck!

After we met the princesses, I have no idea where we were intending to head but I looked on the app and saw that there was an extremely low wait time for Ariel in her grotto (legit 15 minutes), so I told Memaw we were going to book it and get in line. She said that was fine because she wanted to rest anyways and decided to get a snack and wait.

So, here I was holding Maizy's hand and running as fast as I could with a little 6 year attached. And, we get there and even the line says 15 minutes....but a CM is there to tell me it's incorrect and it's probably really an hour and 15 minutes. Heart=broken. I'm not waiting that long, poor Memaw doesn't deserve to be left alone for that long. Honestly, with just one day I decided I would much rather just do anything we could get done in decent wait times so we did more instead of just 3 "big deal" things and spend all day waiting.

Then, I see on the app the wait time for Enchanted Tales with Belle, and it's also low (about 20 minutes). We sprint there, and we're just laughing along the way. She is such a good sport. I get to the line and ask the CM if the wait time is true and she says yes...maybe 35-40 minutes at most. So I text Memaw and make sure it's ok (I'm already in line at this point just in case) and of course she says yes she just got her snack and to enjoy. She called me at some point in the line and talked about what she was seeing as she was walking around. She stopped in at Cosmic Rays for her snack, I'm unsure what she got.

AND NOW, what Maizy and I consider the most magical part of the trip.

46283531_10215911743165421_7099487391605325824_n.jpg 46285255_10215911743285424_134336930522333184_n.jpg 46375034_10215911743965441_7875737618653118464_n.jpg

We went in and the first thing she asked for was a dog sound, I believe. Then a roar, and my little girl ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED so loud, hands up as claws and all. Everyone in the room laughed. And she was picked to play the beast, and if you've ever been to WDW...then you know what playing the beast means. At this point, I obviously did NOT know what this means. Even Maizy was like aw I want to be something else as more characters were picked out. But the CM told her she had the best part. And boy, did she.

46204158_10215911744525455_2327856374463070208_n.jpg
46255825_10215911745125470_4838509533456236544_n.jpg
Maizy really got to interact with Belle as she was the beast, and I can't believe I didn't full on cry while witnessing it. Her smile was pure magic. My girl is a happy girl, and smiles a lot...but this was different.

If that just isn't the most precious thing ever. I cry watching it now.

Attachments

• 46255825_10215911745125470_4838509533456236544_n.jpg
    46255825_10215911745125470_4838509533456236544_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Your daughter is such a little darling!!! I totally understand you crying. When we first took my boyfriends daughter at 3 and half years old, we did the Cinderella's castle breakfast, I bawled my eyes out when she met Cinderella the first time, and I am not a crier!

I am loving your TR!

Your daughter is such a little darling!!! I totally understand you crying. When we first took my boyfriends daughter at 3 and half years old, we did the Cinderella's castle breakfast, I bawled my eyes out when she met Cinderella the first time, and I am not a crier!

I am loving your TR!
So precious! And thank you SO, so much! I'm enjoying writing it and wish I had more days to report. Can't wait till we go again

We have been SO busy! We just started soccer, and boy is that taking a toll on me. Just two days a week, but Jesus! I also spent the entire week at Stephen's house and we don't get service very well up there and when we're together up there we really invest time in each other and just forget the devices. We went four wheeling saturday, and the weather was great. We had a really great time overall. Anyways, time to continue!

By the time we got out from Belle it WAS DARK, and we reveled in the lights on the castle. Seriously, we stared and stared. And took lots of photos.

46215500_10215911746365501_3839538472989753344_n.jpg 46246032_10215911747405527_315147056454828032_n.jpg 46258785_10215911746165496_2706146725843697664_n.jpg 46294181_10215911745605482_6593792298587258880_n.jpg

I honestly think I might have cried? Anyways, we walked over to Tomorrowland and went to Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, which WE LOVED.
46224171_10215911746925515_1047973802635427840_n.jpg

They used my joke I texted, too. So that was really fun. They did the "that guy" joke, which my sister said they also did at their show. Where they would say a joke and be like "that guy" to explain it. It was really funny to me though because it was using an Amish gentleman. And not because I think Amish are funny, but because I use the word Amish or menonite to explain my boyfriend and how they were raised. They were raised in the mountains, no electricity, and really lived off the land which is so cool.

We left the Laugh Floor...and we decided to go get coffee. Maizy was really really getting tired at this point and honestly I was SO proud of her. NO meltdowns all day, no complaining, and really was just the trooper of the trip. I know a day like this can be tough on little ones but boy was she amazing.

We went to grab some coffee at Joffery's Kiosk there close by, and she was literally about to fall asleep in my arms. So, at this sad point of the day we really made a tough decision and decided to go home. AND MISS THE FIREWORKS. But, I do not regret it at all. We were all tired, and had little to zero breaks. At least Maizy and I didn't really, besides our lunch. And, memaw was getting tired as well. And, she was the other true trooper of the trip!

We went to the Emporium and looked around, and purchased a beautiful set of ears and said goodbye to the Castle. But, WE WILL BE BACK!

46436332_10215911748765561_5612443025079795712_n.jpg 46329906_10215911749245573_5786122543228256256_n.jpg 46285262_10215911748845563_6610048303126020096_n.jpg

Maizy was asleep within seconds in the car.

Thanks so much for tuning in and I can't WAIT until April 2020 to post REAL TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!