One day at a time......

irishtwins1112

Mouseketeer
10-11-2016

Diet Goals:
1. Eat under 1800 calories (tracking on myfitnesspal)
2. Eat every 2-3 hours with 6 meals a day (about 300 calories per meal)
3. Eat only planned sweets and snacks
4. 12-14 cups of water a day (currently on prednisone and this helps with the water weight)

Exercise Goals:
1. Follow John Bingham Marathoning for Mortals W/R plan for the Half Marathon in January.
2. Stay up and active throughout the day....not camped out watching tv with the kids or on the computer.

GI Health Goals(currently having issues with ulcerative colitis and reflux):
1. No fried food
2. No eating after 6 pm
3. No excessive citrus or tomato (or other acidic foods)
4. No Soda

Starting weight : 260

Last edited:
Diet Goals:
1. Eat under 1800 calories :thumbsup2 I ate my exercise calories and still had 150 remaining!
2. Eat every 2-3 hours with 6 meals a day :thumbsup2Planned to eat at 7, 9, 11, 1, 3, 5. I was busy and skipped my 3 snack by accident but it worked out fine.
3. Eat only planned sweets and snacks:confused3 I ended up eating 2 chicken nuggets and four french fries from one of my kids leftover food.....gotta watch that.
4. 12-14 cups of water a day (currently on prednisone and this helps with the water weight):thumbsup2 Made 14 cups!

Exercise Goals:
1. Follow John Bingham Marathoning for Mortals W/R plan for the Half Marathon in January.:thumbsup2Got in 30 minutes of my walking dvd this morning!
2. Stay up and active throughout the day....not camped out watching tv with the kids or on the computer.:thumbsup2Stayed up and active most of the day with minimal sitting time.

1. No fried food:confused3 2 chicken nuggets and four french fries
2. No eating after 6 pm :thumbsup2
3. No excessive citrus or tomato (or other acidic foods):thumbsup2
4. No Soda:confused3 Two sips....but at least I didn't drink it all.

Diet Goals:
1. Eat under 1800 calories :confused3 14 calories over...but hey that isn't too bad
2. Eat every 2-3 hours with 6 meals a day (about 300 calories per meal) :thumbsup2
3. Eat only planned sweets and snacks:thumbsup2
4. 12-14 cups of water a day (currently on prednisone and this helps with the water weight) :bounce:Up to 10 and still working on my water.

Exercise Goals:
1. Follow John Bingham Marathoning for Mortals W/R plan for the Half Marathon in January.:thumbsup2Today was a rest day but I did take a slow walk with my kids today.
2. Stay up and active throughout the day....not camped out watching tv with the kids or on the computer.:thumbsup2I stayed up and active most of the day.

1. No fried food:thumbsup2
2. No eating after 6 pm:thumbsup2(I won't do it)
3. No excessive citrus or tomato (or other acidic foods):thumbsup2
4. No Soda:thumbsup2

Thursday did not go well. I made some spontaneous decisions on food that were not good. Friday we went to greek fest and I had some treats that I don't normally have access to. Today I ran 3 miles with a 16:50 average pace. I also managed to negative split it :D. Hooray!:rockband:

Yesterday:

Diet Goals:
1. Eat under 1800 calories :crazy: I didn't track. I ate out for lunch and I am pretty sure I went over but I did try to make good choices. I chose baked fish with a side of zucchini and potatoes au gratin. I also had tiramisu for dessert.
2. Eat every 2-3 hours with 6 meals a day (about 300 calories per meal) :crazy: I did good with this up until 11 and then after that I don't eat every 2-3 hours. This seems to be the trend.
3. Eat only planned sweets and snacks:dogdance:I ate pretty much as planned.
4. 12-14 cups of water a day (currently on prednisone and this helps with the water weight) :dogdance:Had about 16 cups

Exercise Goals:
1. Follow John Bingham Marathoning for Mortals W/R plan for the Half Marathon in January. :dogdance:Took my rest day!
2. Stay up and active throughout the day....not camped out watching tv with the kids or on the computer.:dogdance: Stayed up and active most of the day.

1. No fried food :crazy2: Had 4 small fried chicken strips for supper
2. No eating after 6 pm:crazy2: Had a slice of bread with my wine after the kids went to bed.
3. No excessive citrus or tomato (or other acidic foods):dogdance:Didn't have any!
4. No Soda:crazy2: Had a small glass .....less than 8 ounces

Had to make a return trip to the Mayo Clinic to see my GI dr last week for some issues I am having with my ulcers and reflux. I didn't exercise at all last week or get in my long run over the weekend. To my everlasting shame(ok, so that is a little overdramatic)....I saw 262 on the scale the day we left for my appointment. I have been on steroids but I hate that number. I have only seen it a couple of times before. Now is the time to make changes.

Thanks for checking in on me! :D I am doing better health wise with my stomach and all. I joined weight watchers and have lost 28.8 lbs since Christmas. I have not weighed for a couple of weeks because I haven't been able to get to my meeting and I am up about 3 lbs because I have been a little off plan lately.....but I am taking charge this week to get back on track. I have been having trouble with plantar fasciitis in my right foot and am not currently running but am hoping to be able to do the half in January 2018 or a race for Star Wars Dark Side in 2018.

Thanks for checking in on me! :D I am doing better health wise with my stomach and all. I joined weight watchers and have lost 28.8 lbs since Christmas. I have not weighed for a couple of weeks because I haven't been able to get to my meeting and I am up about 3 lbs because I have been a little off plan lately.....but I am taking charge this week to get back on track. I have been having trouble with plantar fasciitis in my right foot and am not currently running but am hoping to be able to do the half in January 2018 or a race for Star Wars Dark Side in 2018.

Wow that is awesome! Congratulations! I'm sorry about your foot. I am experiencing some heel pain myself, but it does seem to be healing even with running. I hope yours heals up soon.

Keep writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!