One day adventures?

PrincessFi

"It was all started by a Mouse!"
I heard a rumor that ABD is offering one day adventures to some of the behind the scenes places like Imagineering. Anyone else heard of that?
Princess Fi or Mom of the new voice of Mickey Mouse (yes, it's true!!):mickeyjum

We haven't heard of that--we have heard rumors that ABD guides may be on cruise ships (med? baltic?) and help lead excursions, making use of the down time the guides have in between ABD trips, and marketing the best thing about the trips (the guides! Well--the adventure is great too, and seeing the sights...but I digress). So maybe this is part of that thinking--using the guides that are based in the US to do additional smaller trips during their down times? What is the source of the rumor?

Boy, that would be cool; to be able to do some of those activities without having to commit to the entire tour. I have family in L.A., and would love to do one or 2 of the ABD outings as a day trip while visiting family...

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter