One Ambitious Day in the World. Some may call me crazy. PTR

Jillinwonderland

Mouseketeer
Hello! This is my very first PTR and hopefully I remember to bring a notebook to fill my TR when I get back! This was totally a last minute trip paid for by Disney Rewards (yay Disney Visa!). I literally booked it last night. Was shocked they still has room at POP with the AP rate! First I suppose some information would be good yes? Well then!

When 7/9/10 7/10/10
When- Pop Century
Who- Just me (24) :woohoo:
16m4mk2.jpg

I literally grew up on all things Disney. Have been visiting WDW since I was a baby; go at least once (mostly more) a year. I’m a born Floridian and have always stayed onsite.

I’ve done one solo trip before and loved it, been meaning to do another but as I get older my time gets more consumed and thus less time for a solo trip. I know it seems a bit of a waste to go up for one night when I live less then 3 hours away but any reason to stay at WDW for me is worth it. The reason this trip? I need to renew my Annual Pass! And with the weather the way it is lately (horrid thunderstorms so bad you can not see out the window) I feel better staying on site, besides, Magic Kingdom will be open till 3 am for Extra Magic Hour!

Now I am planning to do three parks in this one day. Mind you I do not intend to ride all the rides! As much as I love them there will not be enough time. This is more of a leisurely taking in my surrounding and finding the hidden gems type trip. I do however plan to do those rides I love and always wanted to do but never could because the people I would travel with do not want to do it. I plan to be up in WDW and check into my hotel no later then 8am. I know the room will most likely (98% sure) not be ready, I am okay with that! I will check in drop off my bag get the number to call and be on my way to Animal Kingdom, which opens at 9 am. My current plan is to get in everything I want to do at Animal Kingdom and Epcot no later then 3 pm then head back to POP for a quick nap because if I plan to make it to 3 am I will need a nap and a 5 hour energy shot! After my nap and freshening up I will head to Magic Kingdom where I will catch the monorail to the Contemporary for dinner at The Wave. I have never eaten here and am always up for new things! I am looking forward to it! After dinner I will take a leisurely monorail ride back to Magic Kingdom where I will catch the parade and fireworks before hitting my rides and finding new things to do and explore! Now according to Allearsnet.com The Main Street Electrical Parade will be at 9 and 11 pm and the Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular will be at 10 pm (If anyone knows any different please let me know as I would like to see both while I am there).

Attractions I plan to try and do while there.

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Finding Nemo: The Musical (anyone know the times? I would really love to see this)
Possibly the Maharajah Jungle Trek:confused3

Epcot
Besides the obvious World Showcase
Living with the Land
Soarin (hopefully)
Captain EO :banana:

Magic Kingdom
The Main Street Electrical Parade
Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular
Carousel of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Enchanted Tiki Room Mad Tea Party
Peter Pan's Flight
Pirates of the Caribbean
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain

Those are just the attractions I really would love to do because it is few and far between on my trips I actually get to do them. Any suggestions or strategies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter