Once Upon A Time Reboot

I'm ready for all the characters to wake up! Is Rumple awake? I think he is but just acting like he's not.
Also I can't stand not having the original characters on there!

I'm ready for all the characters to wake up! Is Rumple awake? I think he is but just acting like he's not.
Also I can't stand not having the original characters on there!
I’m pretty sure he’s awake because a few episodes back he said”Dearie” in true Rumple style. I can’t remember who he was talking to. Victoria maybe?

Crazy Eyes Cinderella is on my last nerve. She can't enunciate to save her life and I have to subtitle her or replay just to understand what she's saying. What were they thinking by casting her?
I wish I could ‘like’ this a million times!

Rumple is awake. Alice woke him up with the cup or in that episode anyway.

He was in the hospital when he sad "dearie". All that stuff in th lockers in the police department is like the stuff in Gold's shop. Hook found his hook!

Regina is also a awake.

Thinking Hook may be next.

I don't love the actress that plays Cinderella but don't find her as bad as all that. She does have an accent but I don't find her hard to understand.

Another question... why is Cinderella NOTHING like her counterpart in Storybrooke? Hook was Hook in both lands... so confused.

Another question... why is Cinderella NOTHING like her counterpart in Storybrooke? Hook was Hook in both lands... so confused.

This Cinderella is from a different realm. Each story had a similar story in other realms. So in her story, she is a Hispanic Cinderella. In another realm she may be German, in another French (not sure what nationality Cinderella actually was?). Same with Belle or Snow White. Rumple is the same all over because he is the Dark One. This Hook's story is him without meeting Emma. Not sure about Regina.

I guess one reason this Cinderella doesn't bother me was because I didn't like the other one.

This Cinderella is from a different realm. Each story had a similar story in other realms. So in her story, she is a Hispanic Cinderella. In another realm she may be German, in another French (not sure what nationality Cinderella actually was?). Same with Belle or Snow White. Rumple is the same all over because he is the Dark One. This Hook's story is him without meeting Emma. Not sure about Regina.

I guess one reason this Cinderella doesn't bother me was because I didn't like the other one.

I don't have a problem with this Cinderella being so different, but I think that the actress just isn't very good. Overall, the acting isn't great, except for Lana Parrilla, Robert Carlyle, and Colin O'Donoghue.

I'm pretty sure that Regina is "our Regina" as my husband and I say. She and Henry and "other" Hook were caught up in this after Emma and "our Hook" went back to Storybrook.

I don't have a problem with this Cinderella being so different, but I think that the actress just isn't very good. Overall, the acting isn't great, except for Lana Parrilla, Robert Carlyle, and Colin O'Donoghue.

I'm pretty sure that Regina is "our Regina" as my husband and I say. She and Henry and "other" Hook were caught up in this after Emma and "our Hook" went back to Storybrook.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I would assume if there was another Regina, we would have already seen her. Well actually I guess there is--the Evil Queen.

I know all that... but I have a problem with Hook being Hook in both realms but Cinderella isn't. I didn't care for other Cinderella either- so blah. But this Cinderella is a terrible actress.

And they better come up with some fabulous reason that Rapunzel's face has totally changed, yet her daughter recognized her right off. I have been trying so hard to like this show :rolleyes:

I know all that... but I have a problem with Hook being Hook in both realms but Cinderella isn't. I didn't care for other Cinderella either- so blah. But this Cinderella is a terrible actress.

I think the Hooks are a little different. Emma's Hook does not have a child where this one does. Also the other Hook was much older and a drunk. I forget how he got transformed to look like the younger Hook.

I think I have a problem with Henry being with Cinderella because Cinderella is a very popular character that is with a prince. They should have put Henry with someone that didn't have a significant other like Elsa and it doesn't help that the one playing Cinderella is a terrible actress.

I finally thought the Rapunzel/LadyTremaine twist was very good. Forget about the fact they have different faces, but this twist reminds me of why I loved the original show so much.

And they better come up with some fabulous reason that Rapunzel's face has totally changed, yet her daughter recognized her right off.

I saw Jaime Murray (Black Fairy) at a convention earlier this year. Let me pass on the advice she was given when she started filming and was trying to make sense of how everything fits together...Don't pull too hard on the individual threads. *LOL*

Also the other Hook was much older and a drunk. I forget how he got transformed to look like the younger Hook.

Wish Realm Hook knocked out and took blood from Storybrooke Hook. Lady Tremaine used the blood and the fairy godmother's wand to make Wish Realm Hook look like Storybrooke Hook so that he can take his place and return with Emma to Storbrooke in exchange for helping her deal with Henry. When he finds out Emma's pregnant, he chooses not to prevent Storybrooke Hook from returning with Emma and, instead, chooses to help Henry.

I think I have a problem with Henry being with Cinderella because Cinderella is a very popular character that is with a prince.

Henry is a prince. He's the grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming and the son of the Evil Queen.

Last edited:
I think the Hooks are a little different. Emma's Hook does not have a child where this one does. Also the other Hook was much older and a drunk. I forget how he got transformed to look like the younger Hook.

I think I have a problem with Henry being with Cinderella because Cinderella is a very popular character that is with a prince. They should have put Henry with someone that didn't have a significant other like Elsa and it doesn't help that the one playing Cinderella is a terrible actress.

I finally thought the Rapunzel/LadyTremaine twist was very good. Forget about the fact they have different faces, but this twist reminds me of why I loved the original show so much.

But isn't that the whole point? To twist the story? Honestly, imo, some stories like the first Cinderella (in Storybrook) weren't twisted enough. I like this newer more twisted version. And like pp said, Henry is a prince so she did in fact meet her prince.

I guess I forget Henry is a prince. I guess I don't consider him one, why I don't like him with Cinderella. Like I said I think I would have liked him paired up with someone who wasn't paired up themselves.

What did everyone think of tonight's show? I thought it was pretty good, fast moving. The one thing I didn't understand was why did Rumpelstiltskin seem to genuinely care for Alice. Do they have some kind of connection? I think the twist of Henry die or Lucy die is a good one. Of course I'm sure they will come up with something to save them both, but do like the dilemma.

What did everyone think of tonight's show? I thought it was pretty good, fast moving. The one thing I didn't understand was why did Rumpelstiltskin seem to genuinely care for Alice. Do they have some kind of connection? I think the twist of Henry die or Lucy die is a good one. Of course I'm sure they will come up with something to save them both, but do like the dilemma.

They will of course just as in the original storyline.

I just can't like the Cinderella character. The actress is just too rough looking for me. There's more connections and backstory we don't know yet. I don't like the reboot and I think that may end the series prematurely. There's other things about the storyline I don't like, but it wouldn't be PC of me to say why so I'll just say I just can't get into this show anymore.

I liked the last episode- I can't believe we have to wait until March! I still want to know why Rapunzel's face is different.

I don't like this Cinderella either. She doesn't speak clearly at all. Most other actors/actresses can feign an American accent (British, Australian, other countries) but why can't she? Just so she can speak clearer.

Hook is the other realm hook.

Regina and Rumple are the original Enchanted Forest ones. Rumple crossed over to this other realm after Belle passed away, in search of the guardian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter