Once Upon a Time Halloween Ideas for stroller...

Hardline

Mouseketeer
For the past couple years we've gone to the Halloween party at MK and I've included our stroller as part of our group costume. Two years ago we were superheroes and I made a Batmobile to accompany my son's Batman costume. Last year, we were pirates and I made a pirate ship. This year we will be villains from Once Upon a Time and I'm trying to decide what to make. I have so much fun doing this! For the record, I plan on dressing as the Evil Queen, DH as Rumpelstilskin, DD as Maleficent, DS as Peter Pan and my little guy as Hades. So, what should go on the stroller? At first I thought Regina's carriage, but then I was thinking the yellow VW (central to the show, but no one will be Emma - villains only). Hmmm... not sure. Any ideas?? 😛

piratespost.jpg

There was an “evil” version of Emma when the curse turned her into the darker version of herself with all the bad skills. So the yellow VW isn’t a bad idea or maybe Regina’s old classic car.

There was an “evil” version of Emma when the curse turned her into the darker version of herself with all the bad skills. So the yellow VW isn’t a bad idea or maybe Regina’s old classic car.
That's true! If it wasn't so much fun being the Evil Queen, I'd love to be evil Emma 😂

They had Cruella DeVil's car in a few episodes too.
When are you going? I've got my ticket for October 21st. It would be neat if we were there the same night.

They had Cruella DeVil's car in a few episodes too.
When are you going? I've got my ticket for October 21st. It would be neat if we were there the same night.
Cruella's car is AWESOME! Maybe that is what I should do!! It's more fun (and probably easier) than the VW. Is it weird that none of us will BE Cruella? My daughter is obsessed, really obsessed with dragons so she's got to be Maleficent. But that car... 😍

Great idea - thank you!!!

We're going in August (it's only fun if you're about to pass out from heat exhaustion 😂) The year we were superheroes, I used face paint - that wasn't pretty. 🤣 Drippy black lines... yikes. I'll skip it this year. Well, except for DH. I guess he'll have to suffer for the art (or his wife). I'll post pictures!

Cruella's car is AWESOME! Maybe that is what I should do!! It's more fun (and probably easier) than the VW. Is it weird that none of us will BE Cruella? My daughter is obsessed, really obsessed with dragons so she's got to be Maleficent. But that car... 😍

Great idea - thank you!!!

We're going in August (it's only fun if you're about to pass out from heat exhaustion 😂) The year we were superheroes, I used face paint - that wasn't pretty. 🤣 Drippy black lines... yikes. I'll skip it this year. Well, except for DH. I guess he'll have to suffer for the art (or his wife). I'll post pictures!
Great. Glad to help. I'd love to see pictures. Have fun (even though we're still a few months away.) Always fun to anticipate, however.

Great. Glad to help. I'd love to see pictures. Have fun (even though we're still a few months away.) Always fun to anticipate, however.
Thanks!! I love the whole process!! I'll be sure to post pictures...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!