On your ventures to Disney World...?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Will you now take strange pictures just so you can do a 'Where in the world' thread???:jester:

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I cant wait for DH and I's trip this September..... <evil grin>

Most certainly. Stephen is already thinking of different pictures to take, and we don't leave for 6 weeks. I just have to figure out how to post them on the web so I can get them to post here.

I don't post any where in the world threads because I don't have any odd pictures. But I probably would just to do that.

Yes, I have some "strange" pictures, but I DO NOT KNOW how to post them on the Dis.......DH was suppose to help me with this, seeing he said HOW EASY it is, but..............:rolleyes:

We just got back from WDW last night and I took LOTS of pictures for Where in the World.... Just wait!!!!!!!! The problem is, I have to rmember where they all came from myself!!

Give me a few days,

Holly

We're leaving on Friday and the thought has definately crossed my mind! I'm sure we'll take a few...guess I should buy extra film! ;)

Excellent idea..I will start on those tomorrow evening....

Originally posted by shep
Will you now take strange pictures just so you can do a 'Where in the world' thread???:jester:

Strange, I would never take strange pictures.
heal01_small1.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!