On your birthday?

Stop in at City Hall for a "Its my birthday" sticker. You'll get special treatment from CM's all over the park.

We're doing a special tour for my son's birthday and in the past we did the Plaza Inn party for my daughter.

First we go to City Hall to pick up a Birthday Sticker and receive birthday wishes from Goofy over the phone.

Last year for my daughters birthday we did the Happiest Celebration on Earth with Pat E. Cake. She had a lot of fun as did I and we might do it again this birthday too.

We each received a mickey shaped cake with frostings and sprinkles on the side to decorate the cake with. We received very nice hard plastic cups (that we still have and use) Pat E. Cake is a great host, with lots of singing and dancing. Mickey and Minnie show up and dance in a conga line with the kids and take photo's. It was fairly inexpensive too!

We are taking a "birthday" trip a few weeks late. Is it still okay to get a birthday sticker? Kids birthdays were today and Oct. 26, but not going until Nov. 17.

Its up to you. Personally I wouldn't unless it was their actual birthday, but I know many would go ahead. They don't verify birthdays, so getting the sticker wouldn't be a problem.

Adding more info! Another reason we wouldn't get the birthday sticker on a day that wasn't our actual birthday is my very precocious 5 year old would loudly proclaim that it isn't their birthday if anyone tried to say Happy Birthday to them!

Disney celebrates when YOU CELEBRATE! We were told this more than one time by different CM's. I celebrated both of my children's birthdays on a trip and they were a week apart, also a friends that was with us who had a birthday the following month. We only see this friend once a year. The CM at city hall said "Disney celebrates when YOU celebrate" and understands that people save and plan for a long time. If you are there celebrating a birthday even if it is not in the same month---they want to celebrate too. We have had a group meet at Disneyland in the middle of all the months of birthdays and NEVER even been given anything but a smile and a birthday call from Goofy and a sticker...and Birthday greeting all over the park no questions asked!!!
Go, and have fun and celebrate everything whenever you can! Walt would want it that way!!! ::MickeyMo Agreed? Go have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter